Who's gone on them?
Who's going?

destinations?
Reasons?

I just came back from San Fransisco yesterday.
Me and my buddies piled into my Toyota Matrix and went up for the weekend (we live in East La)

We went to see our friend Josh for his 22nd birthday he just moved up a month ago and we didn't want him to be alone we all go wayyy back.

We got totally smashed and ended up walking around the city at two in the morning drunk having to go up hills because the public transit stopped working, but I wouldn't trade that for anything. It was one of the best times I've ever had

Any similar stories?
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Did you go to M5 industries and visit Jamie Hyneman? I would of.

Hell yeh, im that hardcore.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
I'm usually going on road trips to Germany and Belgium. We don't even know where we're going.
I came back from a roadtrip (motorcycle/fishing trip) about a week ago.

Went from Helsinki to Tornio, to Kilpisjärvi, over to Norway and Alta and back home through Levi (consult Google maps or something if necessary)

3500km and three Scandinavian countries visited in five days, and my ass is still sore.
Quote by Samurai Chicken
I came back from a roadtrip (motorcycle/fishing trip) about a week ago.

Went from Helsinki to Tornio, to Kilpisjärvi, over to Norway and Alta and back home through Levi (consult Google maps or something if necessary)

3500km and three Scandinavian countries visited in five days, and my ass is still sore.

Meet up with Kjell ?
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Not much of a roadtrip, just a trip.

I just got back from Indiana (I'm in Arkansas) for vacation, it's like a 600 mile drive, not extremely long compared to some peoples I'm seeing, but still a good long distance.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by diofan88
Meet up with Kjell ?

I can't seem to remember, my memory is a little unclear...

Oh God...
So far I've gone up to Seattle with my friends for a huge rave that was going on. It was fun as hell, and afterwards we wandered around seattle at 4 in the morning. It got really ****ing sketch when one of my friends walked off with a drug dealer and didn't come back, but he eventually showed up at the hotel we were staying at.

I'm probably gonna be going to portland a few times (I'm living in Eugene at the moment), and I'm roadtripping to San Francisco in late July and flying out to Florida a few days later.
Living in Texas, you can road trip all you want without leaving. The best thing about them is the music along with the scenery.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.