i need a new guitar its for bringing to festivals for the campsites and the likes so not gonna spend a huge amount as my last one is in bits,

i really like the low action on the peavey jd ag1 but heres what else i gotta choose?

what would you guys recommend/review?

guitars are to be chosen from below link only as im sticking to budget

http://www.xmusic.ie/search.php?range=100-200&cat=246&mode=search&leftrange=yes
Guitars
Ibanez rgd320
Fully customised Fender Jag
Custom Strat

Amp
Crate GT212

Pedals
Boss DS-2
Boss MT-2
Cry Baby
id go with the yamaha folk, good for camping, light, good projection, stylish, and they make decent guitars believe it or not
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
i havent played the folk yet but my first guitar was a yamaha fg401 and the action was terrible on it so has kinda put me off yamaha,although the fg310 plays a hell of a lot nicer.

ill try the folk out tomorrow
Guitars
Ibanez rgd320
Custom Strat

Amp
Crate GT212

Pedals
Boss DS-2
Boss MT-2
Cry Baby
you can lower the action on ANY guitar by very gently sanding the nut and saddle. i've heard only good things about tanglewoods, and i've been very happy with yamahas. also heard good things about cort earths.
Quote by patticake
you can lower the action on ANY guitar by very gently sanding the nut and saddle. i've heard only good things about tanglewoods, and i've been very happy with yamahas. also heard good things about cort earths.

the fg401 is very beat up so needs replacing
Guitars
Ibanez rgd320
Custom Strat

Amp
Crate GT212

Pedals
Boss DS-2
Boss MT-2
Cry Baby