Nice cover,

Awesome song.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
You should've turned the volume a bit more from your guitar or amplifier..And there are some mistakes too..The solos aren't that hard (and by the way,they're not composed by Chris Amott.. during Doomsday Machine the guitarists were Michael Amott and Fredrik Åkesson.)
And I think you should work on your tone a bit more..But overall,it's better than average.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Quote by Sakke
You should've turned the volume a bit more from your guitar or amplifier..And there are some mistakes too..The solos aren't that hard (and by the way,they're not composed by Chris Amott.. during Doomsday Machine the guitarists were Michael Amott and Fredrik Åkesson.)
And I think you should work on your tone a bit more..But overall,it's better than average.

Ah I thought Frederik left the band before Doomsday Machine, my bad

Thanks for the feedback though
I thought Chris left after the Doomsday album was made and Frederik was the touring guitarist.

Could be wrong though.
Quote by ChildofBelial
I thought Chris left after the Doomsday album was made and Frederik was the touring guitarist.

Could be wrong though.

Well I think all the composing was done by M.Amott... It's kinda obvious when you look at the solos and melodic parts on Nemesis, My Apocalypse, Skeleton Dance.. Now that I remember I think it was like that Christopher was indeed leaving during the make of the album, but I haven't seen any credit to Chris from any songs so,figures. Anyway, it's also true that Åkesson composed nothing for the album.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.