Page 1 of 2
http://www.ourstrangeworld.net/index.php/main/article/the_subject_beyond_the_grave/

Rockport, Texas - With use of a special computer, researchers have achieved an astounding breakthrough in life-after-death research. The computer, nicknamed Li Bai, was designed to pick up signals from those who have died, and record their messages from beyond the grave. Researchers at the University of Science and Technology of China say they have successfully intercepted several dozen messages from a man they call Subject 37. The university researchers spent 13 years working with 37 terminally ill subjects, training them to operate a specially designed computer program using only the electrical impulses generated by their brain. The program runs on a highly sensitive computerized machine which responds to the slightest changes in electro-magnetic fields. The machine was designed to connect with the patients thought waves and convert them to text messages. Thirty-six subjects passed on without a successful contact. But two months ago Subject 37 succeeded, and spoke to the scientists from the after-life. To date, much of the communication with the deceased man has concerned the amount of energy he must expend, and probing the techniques he uses to send signals to the machine in the university research lab. He said he was unable to signal them for several weeks after his death, but finally changed his method of transmitting signals - which involves a process similar to mental telepathy - and made contact at last. The university will not discuss who Subject 37 is, saying only that he was a physician who died at the age of 68. In his after-life messages he verified his identity by means of an assigned code name, known only to the researchers and himself. He also signaled pre-arranged answers to a series of questions correctly. Scientists say the messages are allowing them to construct the first ever verified description of life-after-death, saying apparently death is a pleasant process leading to an existence in which all sensations of pain, anxiety and sadness ceases to be. Subject 37 has indicated that, although he left a wife and children behind, he is with his family constantly, as though he were alive. Researchers have faithfully recorded Subject 37’s messages and plans are to publish them. The messages continue to arrive, although the dead man has indicated he plans to stop the communications eventually. Subject 37 has indicated he made contact with the computer to assure the living that death is nothing to fear, and when he has made that clear he feels his work is done. - Dean Terry

So, is it bull shit or is there something to it?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

News
Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Golf Cart Runs Amok
A woman claims a run away golf cart may have been taken over by evil spirits.

You tell me.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Bullshit. No sources, typical paranormal site.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
where is the energy coming from if there's no respiration?

Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by MagicsDevil

29 internets to you, good sir.

Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.

Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676
Quote by Lemoninfluence
where is the energy coming from if there's no respiration?

Ectoplasm.

I thought that was common knowledge.
Yeah I didn't quite feel it myself. Damn you Stumbleupon.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by wannabestoner69

I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
that's dumb, how can a machine translate random electromagnetic fields into logical sentences in text messages... BULLSHIT!
Probably some BS that they think will stop people's fear of death. Nothing to get excited about.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
When it appears on BBC news I might consider the possibility that reading it would be anything other than a waste of a conscious brain. Right now The Onion is more believable.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jun 23, 2010,
It's all bullshit, but it would be really cool if it weren't.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
So let me get this straight. They taught the doctor to communicate using only brain waves, and he contacted after he had died when his brain had shut down?

I don't know about you guys, but where I come from we call that bullshit.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
April Fools?
For the first time, "cool story bro" perfectly fits, inb4 cool story bro.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Yeah I didn't quite feel it myself. Damn you Stumbleupon.

this was you're "all knowing" source???

hahaha should maybe think about that first before you start believing that stuff
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by damian_91
For the first time, "cool story bro" perfectly fits, inb4 cool story bro.

cool story bro. now its done.

and i wish it was real. that would be sick and eliminate peoples fear of death or need of different religions. it would be monumental. but, its prolly bs.
Quote by 18zzz18
cool story bro. now its done.

and i wish it was real. that would be sick and eliminate peoples fear of death or need of different religions. it would be monumental. but, its prolly bs.

I share this lady's sentiments. If this is real, this is quite possibly the most significant scientific discovery ever and is inconceivably awesome. That said, the improbability is just too staggering to take seriously unless someone genuinely respectable and trustworthy can talk to "Subject 37" and get proof it's not a guy down the hall IMing the computer.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Negative, sir.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
The thing is, even if this weren't an incredibly obvious load of tripe, surely it wouldn't be "life after death", but just "still alive". If he could react and respond, then he'd probably just not be properly dead yet.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Aww mate, sorry aye but yeah fella, doesn't look like it's got much cred. Interestin' though, aye? I read it to meself and surprised the shit outta me, cobba.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by newbie08
Aww mate, sorry aye but yeah fella, doesn't look like it's got much cred. Interestin' though, aye? I read it to meself and surprised the shit outta me, cobba.

Your posts are awesome
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by newbie08

how long are you gonna keep this up?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
What you'd be cool if they took a freshly daed person, whos heart stopped but not their brain, and did the same thing.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
He said he was unable to signal them for several weeks after his death, but finally changed his method of transmitting signals - which involves a process similar to mental telepathy - and made contact at last.

pffft, and people said there's no science/explanation.

Quote by newbie08

Dude. I love you

On topic, as awesome as this would be, I'm calling BS.
It's very intriguing, it'd b very cool if it was real. I'm still skeptical, though.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
They need to get more people to believe god. Theres so many athiests now, i'm not surprised they need to lie like this.

Demoracy needs religion. its just my thoughts though. (dont ask me why, or try to discuss this with me, for i am baked)

Edit:
I meant to say "democracy". I noticed i mispelt the word. wait, why did i edit it? i could have just fixed it, oh well, but yeah.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Last edited by vinnie-watt5 at Jun 24, 2010,
Quote by vinnie-watt5
They need to get more people to believe god. Theres so many athiests now, i'm not surprised they need to lie like this.

Demoracy needs religion. its just my thoughts though. (dont ask me why, or try to discuss this with me, for i am baked)

Edit:
I meant to say "democracy". I noticed i mispelt the word. wait, why did i edit it? i could have just fixed it, oh well, but yeah.

I thought atheists were skeptical of this sort of thing.
Page 1 of 2