Did you go through a phase where you refused to wear underwear and/or socks?

Page 1 of 2
For a really short time when I was about 6, I refused to wear underpants. I remember going to see Spy Kids in the theater and not wearing any underwear. I don't know why I remember that, but I do.

When I was about 9, I went through a no socks phase. It makes your feet and shoes smell really bad. I ruined a pair of sneakers.

Did anyone else do this?
When I was 23 I refused to wear clothes.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
yeah, i used to never wear socks at all. I grew out of it when I started getting nasty ass blisters on my feet.
I have days where I don't put on underwear or socks because I'm not doing anything important, but freeballing is the shit.
been wearin flip flops and boardshorts for 3 years now
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Pretty much the first 12 years of my life or so I never wore underwear or socks. Then I went through a phase where the only thing I wore was underwear.

But now I wear both and can't stand a day without 'em. Especially socks, that sh!t is essential, bro.
When I was 9 I went through the phase of not wanting to wear shoes.

10 years later and I still try to avoid wearing shoes as much as possible.
Sail upon the open skies
I havent been wearing socks for at least a month now. My shoes are garbage now
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Why would you wear any clothes? You're gonna take them off at the end of the day anyway.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
haha when i was 6 my grandma used to have to lie to me and say if i dont wer socks the police will arrest me and take me to sock jail! LOL r.i.p. gma
i HATE socks.... haha its like wearing mittens on ur hands all day! i dont think so bud!
and uh .. undearwear??? i walk around my house all day in nuthin but my panties... so0o0 ... yeah those stay on

Quote by Gaiad
wut

I sleep with my clothes on. Same clothes I wear during the day I sleep in.

Gaiadit:

Does not compute.

Socks are the most relaxing and comfortable thing to wear, especially brand spankin' new socks. It's the greatest feeling in the world.

perhaps i like the ability to wiggle my toes at any given spontaneous moment!!
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Last edited by M0lliP0Ps at Jun 23, 2010,
I go sock-less round the house on days when I'm not going out, but have to put them on if I'm wearing shoes. Can't stand the feeling of shoes without them.

As for underwear, always, except when I'm in bed. Then I slip into ma birthday suit.

EDIT: Wait...

Quote by Scoff
Nope. I like not using my pants as toilet paper.
You use your underwear as toilet paper?

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Last edited by Kilobyte at Jun 23, 2010,
Quote by damian_91
Why would you wear any clothes? You're gonna take them off at the end of the day anyway.

wut

I sleep with my clothes on. Same clothes I wear during the day I sleep in.

Gaiadit:

Quote by M0lliP0Ps
haha when i was 6 my grandma used to have to lie to me and say if i dont wer socks the police will arrest me and take me to sock jail! LOL r.i.p. gma
i HATE socks.... haha its like wearing mittens on ur hands all day! i dont think so bud!
and uh .. undearwear??? i walk around my house all day in nuthin but my panties... so0o0 ... yeah those stay on

Does not compute.

Socks are the most relaxing and comfortable thing to wear, especially brand spankin' new socks. It's the greatest feeling in the world.
Last edited by Gaiad at Jun 23, 2010,
I walk around my house naked.

With the blinds open.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

It's between you, user_nameless, me, and my split personality
I like kittens
SHUT UP NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Proud member of the UG Shred Mafia. P.M. godofshred to join.

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

PAROXYSM.
Wearing socks stops my feet from getting blisters and smelling like a sweaty arse.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by M0lliP0Ps

pics or gtfo
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

I don't remember ever doing that.

I also don't think I've worn socks or shoes in like a month. I always just wear flip flops. I prefer to avoid socks and shoes if I can help it. It's not that I refuse to wear them, they just aren't my first choice.
I don't wear socks in my house ever, and I don't wear them if I'm too lazy to grab them before I leave.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

I've always worn socks with shoes and/or boots. Where I used to go to school, part of the dress code was to wear khakis, so I'd always wear Dickie's workpants, because they're like khaki jeans. Anyway, I experienced rapid weight-gain. So much so, that my pants fit entirely too tight. So for the remainder of the school year, I free balled. And every girl in my class could not keep their eyes off me the entire time...like they knew or something...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Metallizach
pics or gtfo

pics of what??
Quote by spanishyanez

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Unless I'm wearing smart shoes, I don't wear socks.

I still freeball from time to time.
there was a time in 5th grade (like 4 days) were i hated my boxers because they were really small and wouldnt wear underwear until my grandma bought me some

there was a time in 8th grade were i refused to wear socks i dont know why
Quote by whalepudding
Wearing socks stops my feet from getting blisters and smelling like a sweaty arse.

Yup.
I can't not wear them. It can be the hottest day of the year but I'll still wear brogues and grey socks.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

ummm then just check out my profile?? there's pics on there....
not of me runnin around in my pantis tho!!!! geeesh! LOL
Quote by spanishyanez

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Quote by M0lliP0Ps

oh... But that's what we wanted...
Quote by M0lliP0Ps

I can do this just fine with socks on, heck I always am wiggling my toes and feet around in socks.

I'll never understand. D:
Quote by Slashestranged
oh... But that's what we wanted...

we????? LOL
soooo how bout them socks ..... **changing the subject****

hahahaha :0
Quote by spanishyanez

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Quote by M0lliP0Ps

+1000 profile views. Including by me.
??? ok haha

ok so what about the socks that have individual sleeves for your toes?? arent those the worst!!! and they cant be like regualr socks, they have to come up to ur knees and have multi colored stripes on them... who could ever take u serious whilest wearing toes socks??!
Quote by spanishyanez

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
I used to want to wear shoes without socks, but my mom wouldn't let me. I'm glad she didn't.

Also, a few weeks ago, I woke up and grabbed some clothes, then jumped in the shower. When I got out and dried off, "oh shit I forgot underwear. Oh well, I'll just put some on when I get to my room". But I didn't, It was so god damn comfortable just wearing shorts.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
you said you run around in panties all day! I blame you for the mental boner i got, your pretty cute in your profile pic too
Quote by jimmyled

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by M0lliP0Ps
??? ok haha

ok so what about the socks that have individual sleeves for your toes?? arent those the worst!!! and they cant be like regualr socks, they have to come up to ur knees and have multi colored stripes on them... who could ever take u serious whilest wearing toes socks??!

I don't know, but those socks give me an erection when worn by an attractive female.

Mmmm, stripey.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I don't know, but those socks give me an erection when worn by an attractive female.

*img*

Mmmm, stripey.

That gives you an erection?
+infinity ^^^

socks are hawt
Quote by jimmyled

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Page 1 of 2