The game is simple present a Hypothetical situation and the next poster has to give an answer to what he would do.

situation: offered a super power of your choice in exchange for a body part of your choice(i'm sure you guys will think of better ones )
Mind reading in exchange for the second-to-the-right toe on my left foot.

Made god, but an only partially omnipotent god who is only able to control towels, tortoises and apostrophes. How would you make the most of this situation?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
My arm for the ability to regrow limbs.

Would you smash your favorite guitar for the ability to play like your hero?
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Yes.
Because if I could play like my hero I could make plenty of money with which to buy an even better guitar.

Would you choose to live the perfect life you've always dreamed, knowing that you will die in two years, or continue to live life as is and be immortal?
yes I will smash my epiphone SG I mean I've been looking to buy a new one anyways lol to be able to play like Synyster Gates.

Time travel into the past to change a certain event in your life
Quote by whalepudding

Made god, but an only partially omnipotent god who is only able to control towels, tortoises and apostrophes. How would you make the most of this situation?

Alright, fella.
With the towels, I'd make 'em see through so people would feel a bit embarrassed usin' and wearin' them, aye so instead they'd have to use a hair dryer, mate.
With the tortoises, I'd make the little Ockers into carnivores but give them no proper means of obtaining their prey, thus hopefully driving them to extinction, aye?
With the apostrophes, assumin' I'd control the way they had to be used, I'd make it so they had to be put before and after every noun used in the written English language, so everything would look messy, aye? Sounds alright, ya reckon?

K, here's my little situation:
Ya somehow got yaself stuck in the middle of Sydney CBD and ya didn't speak no English, aye? (You're from Nicaragua and ya only can be speakin' Hokkein Chinese). And ya got a $100 US note, an acoustic guitar, a lock of François Fillon's hair (French PM) and some chopsticks. Whatd'ya do, aye?

(Yes, I know Nicaraguan's don't natively speak Hokkein, but this is totally hypothetical, ya cunts)
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by rgrockr
My arm for the ability to regrow limbs.

Would you smash your favorite guitar for the ability to play like your hero?

yes,cause i could make money off of my mad skills and by a new guitar.

Quote by whalepudding

have towels fly me places like a magic carpet.take over the world with the tortoises(they would never suspect it) and i would make it to were i am the only one who can use apostrophes so everyone but me has bad grammer.
Quote by brender
have towels fly me places like a magic carpet.take over the world with the tortoises(they would never suspect it) and i would make it to were i am the only one who can use apostrophes so everyone but me has bad grammer.

Wow...terrific answer lol

Okay you wake up in the morning and feel like P. Diddy.

What do you do?
I, um, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack? I dunno the song.

You wake up half eaten by a tiger. The tiger is dead. You cannot suicide. What do you do?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
eat half a tiger.

Hypothetical: You are in a venezuelan jail. You're allowed 1 phone call. Who do you call?
sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo
"Time travel into the past to change a certain event in your life"

buying a car when i was 15 when i had a great job and was racking in the $$
Quote by Outerspacegrass
eat half a tiger.

Hypothetical: You are in a venezuelan jail. You're allowed 1 phone call. Who do you call?

The vuvuzela king!

edit: Youare caught in a zombie war against Chuck Norris clones. Who is your buddy?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Last edited by Pencil Man at Jun 24, 2010,
Quote by Outerspacegrass
eat half a tiger.

Quote by blake1221

but you didn't leave a question.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
I posted a question. A few posts up.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by Pencil Man
The vuvuzela king!

edit: Youare caught in a zombie war against Chuck Norris clones. Who is your buddy?

found out your best friend was really an alien planning on taking over the world?
Attachments:
Bruce-Lee13.jpg
Quote by StratoCatser

but you didn't leave a question.

My bad lol
Ye find yeself in yon dungeon. Ye see a SCROLL. Behind ye scroll is a FLASK. Obvious exits are NORTH, SOUTH and DENNIS."

What do?
Quote by brender
found out your best friend was really an alien planning on taking over the world?

I'd write a book called "How I Tamed My Alien Best Friend From Taking Over The World (And then Sold Him TO Scientists (As A SexSlave))

And for the ?, there is one posted by the ghostbuster guy.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by brender
i dont understand the question?

Sorry haha it's from Homestar Runner. Just ignore it
Quote by blake1221
My bad lol
Ye find yeself in yon dungeon. Ye see a SCROLL. Behind ye scroll is a FLASK. Obvious exits are NORTH, SOUTH and DENNIS."

What do?

Get ye flask.

To be deaf or mute?
Quote by Tag43
Get ye flask.

To be deaf or mute?

mute,i dont have much to say

wake up and your penis has transformed into a vagina?
Finger myself.

You stepped on a pop top. Blew out your flip flop. Where will you waist away? Who is it that some people blame?
Quote by SlackerBabbath