My opinion:
Less of the dancing around, more of the actual playing.
I think there was too much distortion, so everything just sounded like fuzz.
Parts were a little messy, it sounded like there were some bad notes ringing out.
Overall though, keep playing, keep practicing, and hopefully we'll see more of you.

It should be noted I'm not a huge fan of the band though, so I don't know the song too well.
Bahaha. I had a feeling that the dancing was too much.
"This nightmare's gonna break me.
Please, Daylight, save me..."
Quote by DontPushMongo
My opinion:
Less of the dancing around, more of the actual playing.
I think there was too much distortion, so everything just sounded like fuzz.
Parts were a little messy, it sounded like there were some bad notes ringing out.
Overall though, keep playing, keep practicing, and hopefully we'll see more of you.

It should be noted I'm not a huge fan of the band though, so I don't know the song too well.

This guy pretty much said what I think as well.

The dancing around comes after learning the song perfect.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
It's played pretty decently overall, but the solo could definitely use some improvement, especially the raked/sweeped part (which it doesn't look like you even played right).

And like everyone's saying, there's a fine line between having good stage presence and being distracting from the music. Just try to find that line.
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
I'm not saying that we were perfect by any means. The ridiculous dancing was because byt the time we had recorded it, we had played it through 20+ times and we got bored with standing around. Anyway, thanks for all the feedback, guys.

We'll try again after some more practice. Thanks!
Not only did you play half of it wrong and have way too much distortion, I want to punch both of you in the face for your ******y antics while playing...
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Wow... Can you say "douchebag"? Quite a prick, you are, huh?
Quote by offspring_punk
Not only did you play half of it wrong and have way too much distortion, I want to punch both of you in the face for your ******y antics while playing...

+1
How could this song take you 20+ times.... I could play this with my butthole better than you guys did
Then do it and post it, prick.
Quote by vartanspartan
It's played pretty decently overall, but the solo could definitely use some improvement, especially the raked/sweeped part (which it doesn't look like you even played right).

And like everyone's saying, there's a fine line between having good stage presence and being distracting from the music. Just try to find that line.

+1

Keep working youll get it

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1334512
Quote by DaysofGrace
Wow... Can you say "douchebag"? Quite a prick, you are, huh?

Umm, more like can you say "honest"?
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Honesty can be given politely... And not like a friggin' middle schooler.