My computer is having these MAJOR pain in the ass episodes where EVERYTHING ends up not responding. I'm running Vista (might be my problem right there. ) and I open up IE (only as an example, I'm using Chrome to post this). I get a white page that ends up "Not Responding."

I'm going on a looooong trip tomorrow, and I'm bringing my laptop to keep myself occupied on the ride. I figured I would look at the games just to see what all I had. I go to open games (you know, mine sweeper, etc.) and the browser where you pick the games freezes and doesn't respond. I've run several virus scans, malware scans, etc, and nothing.

Anyone have any idea?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
You should re-format your computer (well, if you have the disc for your OS). It's recommended to do it every year or two. Just put all the stuff you need to keep on an external hard drive or storage device and do it. It'll make it run soooooo much faster, guaranteed and it will fix your problem I'm positive.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Check the Computer Thread
*too lazy to report*
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Lame.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Not sure what a sky drive is but anything that holds whatever you want to keep.

It's not necessary to do this but it's convenient unless you want to start from scratch again.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.