i just saw the bc rich retro gunslinger the other day when i was goofing off on the internet and thought it looked pretty cool so i tried to find out more about it. unfortunately there are very few reviews around for it and no stores near me stock. just wondering what you guys had to say about it. i got the stats from the bc rich website already, so i was more so interested in the aspects that cant be qualified numerically.
I think there's someone on here that bought one of those not too long ago...

Not sure what you're really asking though. What do you want to know about the guitar?
I own two BC rich's.
One was cheap as chips, the other is valued around 650 pounds.
The specs of the higher-end guitars I find, look great on paper, and have great hardware(at a great price) and others, however I find they cheap out on other things.
The pots and finish aren't too great.
The factory set up on mine(made in korea) was great though.
It's a nice guitar, I did take a look at the latest releases from BC Rich.
Just make sure you try it out, and take a close inspection and feel of the quality.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
yeah sorry for the vague thread. basically i was wondering about the sound, the tone, overall quality, things like that. just the impression people have of it apart from the specs. whether its worth the money. if its actually as cool as it looks, that sort of stuff