So as my last film before I graduate, I am scripting a mockumentary of a band. Spinal Tap-esque. It will follow an 80's-type band called Indecent Exposure. I need names for everyone though.
-The lead guitarist is basically a rip off of Slash. Im working on changing that.
-The rhythm guitarist is gonna be the silent, most manly of the group.
-The drummer is pretty dull. Need ideas for his personality.
-The bassist is the newest addition. Naive and kiddish. Gets treated like a child.
-The lead is an egotistical jerk. He has a British accent, but it is revealed that it's put on and he's from Cleveland.

Any ideas or input will help.
Thank you
There has to be a roadie who is a 16 year old boy. This boy will be the lead guitarists younger brother.

He will eventually become addicted to crack cocaine and somewhere along the lines will sell all the bands equipment the same night they perform in front of a major record label looking to sign them in order to fund his drug addiction. The band was of course out celebrating, and will not find out that the young man and their equipment is missing until the hung-over morning.
Quote by RU Experienced?
There has to be a roadie who is a 16 year old boy. This boy will be the lead guitarists younger brother.

He will eventually become addicted to crack cocaine and somewhere along the lines will sell all the bands equipment the same night they perform in front of a major record label looking to sign them in order to fund his drug addiction. The band was of course out celebrating, and will not find out that the young man and their equipment is missing until the hung-over morning.

Fockin awesome.

But sad

The drummer's personality should be exchanged with the bassists.

The bassist needs to be dullish, and say something really philosophical every now and then.

The drummer needs to be the kid who seems high all the time, but is just a crazy hyper ass mofo.

ENFORCE THEM STEREOTYPES DAMMIT
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Have the lead guitarist have a strong, unfounded hatred of Mexicans and have the bass player be part Mexican so in the end the lead guitarist snaps and kills everyone in the band. The bass players murder will be especially gruesome. Then you end.

By the way, I have nothing against Mexicans or anybody, it just popped into my mind.
Because deep down, I know you want to:

My Youtube Channel

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
guitarist- whip lash
rhythym- manford sullen
drummer-drummer
bassist-bon bon
lead- andrew careyson
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by slipknot_420
Hmm wasnt there a movie with this idea allready??

Yes, it was called Almost Famous, perhaps you've heard of it.
have them all be gay and black guys and there on a boat and they only steal riffs from other bands and its in spanish and they all were bananna suits
My suggestions!

-The bassist changes his stage name for just about every show. He wants to find a cool one, but the other band members just get annoyed at him and eventually give him their own nickname/stage name, which he hates.

-The drummer needs to constantly get high off of something odd, like Nyquil or super glue. He's highly addicted, and always paranoid the cops are going to find his 'stash'.

-Kinda inspired by CL/\SH's suggestion, the rhythm guitarist (or one of the other band members) often says deep, philosophical things, perhaps quoting famous writers or historical figures. The rest of the band calls him an idiot and makes fun of whatever he says.

-One of the members is named Sticky. When asked, he says it's because girls always get stuck on him, but it's actually because of his compulsive masturbation and subsequent sticky hands. Maybe this is the drummer, and at a show he tries to throw one of his drum sticks in the air, but it sticks to his hand.

-The lead guitarist often forgets his pants.

-The lead singer performs under the name Micky Watson, but was born Ezekiel St. Johns to a preacher and his wife and raised on gospel music.

-The "silent, manly" rhythm guitarist ends up being a transsexual.

-The lead singer has his name tattooed backwards across his chest so he can read it when he looks in the mirror.

Feel free to use any, all, portions, or none of those.
kill all humans
The singer can only hit his highest notes if he can clearly see an elephant. After exhausting all the possible venues to play in the African Savanna, the band began suspending live elephants from venues' ceilings with ropes until one audience mistook it for a giant pinata and smashed the shit out of it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jun 24, 2010,
To be honest, whilst it's a fun idea and cane be done well, Spinal Tap pretty much hit the nail on the head with it.. I think you should try to go in a different direction with the band idea.
Lead guitarist: Swedish blondehead with funny accent
Rhythm guitarist: Norwegian with a fu manchu, whacky, funny accent, high voice
Bassist: Laid back, short, beer belly, rough but emotional.
Drummer: Pothead, drunk, Irish, immune to drugs, weeeeeee.
Vocalist: Huge, long hair, angry, gorilla-like, bossy.

Oh wait.
Slash rip-off=Cut/Hack/whatever's in a thesaurus
Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra, as opposed to the Bible? Who wins?-Frank Zappa
In the end, they all die from a massive overdose and too much alcohol, resulting in them drowning in their vomit.

>.>

<.<
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Have one guy in the band who's a total theory nerd and notices all the riffs that guitarist "came up with". Then everyone gets pissed off at the theory nut because he wants to use different song structures and different sounding riffs so they kick him out. The band then fails after they get a guitar douche who steals riffs from other bands like the other guitarist and they just sound like crap.
Story of the band I was in, I was the theory nerd who got booted out XD
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr