I mean items, you pervs. Not body parts =P What are the most creative things you've ever signed while rocking out, or that you'd gotten signed by a celebrity? I mean more than just generic shirt, guitar, book, body part. Think of something interesting you'd wanna try if you haven't already.

And if anyone wonders why I ask, I'll be meeting someone rather special at the end of the week, so I'll probably jack the best suggestion :P Nothing too inappropriate (Unless it was just goddamn hilarious)
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Classic
Randall RM100 Combo w/ Plexi, JTM, Ultra, Recto, and Brown Modules
It may have been just a t-shit, but the band Pshycostick all drew little pictures around their signatures when I got their autograph.

IDK though, your underwear? Try to bring something relevant to the person you want signing, for example a book, CD, guitar gear etc...
Quote by RU Experienced?
John Mayer signed my cleavage after a show last summer.

+1,000,000 Profile views
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by RU Experienced?
John Mayer signed my cleavage after a show last summer.

I caught his belt in Nashville last year, and I swear I'm gonna get him to sign it one day.
Quote by RU Experienced?

I'm very comfortable with my body, I don't mind if people take a gander.

Profile says you're a guy
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I caught his belt in Nashville last year, and I swear I'm gonna get him to sign it one day.
Did you really?

I hope it wasn't a black belt or you'll have a hard time making his signature out
Quote by RU Experienced?
Did you really?

I hope it wasn't a black belt or you'll have a hard time making his signature out

They make those silver sharpies that write on black stuff nao you know.
Quote by whitenihilist
It may have been just a t-shit, but the band Pshycostick all drew little pictures around their signatures when I got their autograph.

IDK though, your underwear? Try to bring something relevant to the person you want signing, for example a book, CD, guitar gear etc...

Did you mean to type that?
If you're not afraid of getting it stolen, take your guitar to a concert and let the band sign it.
It's so easy to self-release and self-promote. Do that and you'll actualy get a nice percentage of your sales and you'll still actually own your music.

EDIT: Oh.
Get your battleaxe signed!
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
Quote by brutalwizard
a reciept with purchases of dildo

I like that one
Quote by RU Experienced?
Did you really?

He played Gravity and started slowly taking it off. Then he chucked it right at me. It's a white leather belt, no label on it.
Quote by TheQuailman
You have so much to learn:
*Horrendous image*

Thanks?
My girlfriend got 3DG to sign her phone.

I almost got Tom Morello to sign my wallet.
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.