so my friend is a big fan of cliff and he has been looking for bass pedals but hes a bit slow so i membered than i have ug for these situations so he was thinking on getting a line 6 floor pod for bass is this a good idea or give me ideas he needs distortion and wah pedal
when people mention cliff burton, ususally the first thing to come up is a big muff, usually a russian one because they're supposed to me better for whatever reason. i've tried the line 6 floor pod myself and i didn't really like it too much, so since you're looking at multi effects, i'd recommend either the boss me50-b or the zoom b2.1 since they both have a lot of effects to play around with, seemingly more than the line 6 anyway. thats just my input, i'm sure someone else could go into more detail
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Cliff used effects? 75% of metal bassists use distortion, nothing new. Cliff just likes to play lead guitar on a bass for some reason. That being said, I have a Boss ODB-3 and I like it.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
when people mention cliff burton, ususally the first thing to come up is a big muff, usually a russian one because they're supposed to me better for whatever reason. i've tried the line 6 floor pod myself and i didn't really like it too much, so since you're looking at multi effects, i'd recommend either the boss me50-b or the zoom b2.1 since they both have a lot of effects to play around with, seemingly more than the line 6 anyway. thats just my input, i'm sure someone else could go into more detail

If you were to buy a Big Muff for bass nowadays, there's no reason not to get one of the bass ones really.
This works for guitar and bass and has effects for both with around 150 in total you can combine different amps, cabs and effects to get the sound you want. There are also 100 different rhythms built in so you can practice along with a drummer without annoying the neighbored.
You may want a crybaby wah along with the big muff pi if you want to do Anesthesia - Pulling teeth, Cliff likes his wah too. I can do the tune (not perfect but getting there) on the line 6 bass pod which has both built in; the sound is far from perfect, but it will get you there for $100. Its a decent stepping stone on the way to where you want to go and its got other things to "try out" until you decide you want better, worth considering.