I'm going to see Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros (who kick several thousand asses) in a couple weeks.

I already had two tickets to this sold out show, and on the radio today they were giving away a pair to the 93rd texter.
I thought I may as well give it a shot just for kicks and won.
I now have four tickets, but am only going with one person, so I don't know what to do with the other two.

Anybody in the pit have experience selling tickets online?
Could I sell them out front before the show legally?
Anything else I could do with them?

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

Quote by Doctor Wu

As long as it's for face value, then it's not scalping. Put up an ad in Craigslist.
Invite two more people. Unless it's a date...
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Invite two more people. Unless it's a date...

It's a date, but none of my friends like or know the band anyway.

Sell them in front of the concert, for face value.

Fap on them.

Give them to a friend.

Attempt to sell online.

Wipe with them.

So many possibilities.
Can I legally charge as much as I want online?
Sorry for lack of knowledge on this nonsense.

Quote by whitenihilist
Sell them in front of the concert, for face value.

Fap on them.

Give them to a friend.

Attempt to sell online.

Wipe with them.

So many possibilities.

yes, this is genius
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by Doctor Wu
Can I legally charge as much as I want online?
Sorry for lack of knowledge on this nonsense.

You can try to, nothing illegal about that. But trying to sell them at, or near the venue for more than the price is.
Quote by Doctor Wu
I'm going to see Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros (who kick several thousand asses) in a couple weeks.

I already had two tickets to this sold out show, and on the radio today they were giving away a pair to the 93rd texter.
I thought I may as well give it a shot just for kicks and won.
I now have four tickets, but am only going with one person, so I don't know what to do with the other two.

Anybody in the pit have experience selling tickets online?
Anything else I could do with them?

Advice from the pit on the subject is useless cause the law varies from location to location. Ask your local law enforcement

Quote by SimpleMan008
Advice from the pit on the subject is useless cause the law varies from location to location. Ask your local law enforcement

Florida

• Allows resellers to charge $ 1 more than face value of tickets (1) for passage or accommodations on common carriers, (2) to multi-day or multi-event tickets to a park or entertainment complex, or (3) sold through an Internet website that does not meet statutory criteria

• Allows tickets sold through an Internet website that meets the following criteria to resell tickets without price limits

o Website must be authorized by original seller

o Must guarantee full refund if the event is cancelled, the purchaser is denied admission through no fault of his own, or the ticket is not delivered in the way the purchaser requests and this results in an inability to attend the event

o Website must disclose its guarantees and that it is not the original issuer, seller, or reseller and does not control the pricing

• Explicitly states that it does not authorize reselling tickets on the property where an event is taking place (Fla. Stat. § 817. 36)

Here is some info, TS
Quote by whitenihilist
Florida

• Allows resellers to charge $ 1 more than face value of tickets (1) for passage or accommodations on common carriers, (2) to multi-day or multi-event tickets to a park or entertainment complex, or (3) sold through an Internet website that does not meet statutory criteria

• Allows tickets sold through an Internet website that meets the following criteria to resell tickets without price limits

o Website must be authorized by original seller

o Must guarantee full refund if the event is cancelled, the purchaser is denied admission through no fault of his own, or the ticket is not delivered in the way the purchaser requests and this results in an inability to attend the event

o Website must disclose its guarantees and that it is not the original issuer, seller, or reseller and does not control the pricing

• Explicitly states that it does not authorize reselling tickets on the property where an event is taking place (Fla. Stat. § 817. 36)

Here is some info, TS

Thanks dude.
I'm in Texas now though.
Where did you get that info?

Quote by Doctor Wu
Thanks dude.
I'm in Texas now though.
Where did you get that info?

Oh, lol, I went off your location.

Where in Texas?

And I just looked up the states laws, not to hard with Google.

Texas has no restrictions, minus selling within 100 yards of the venue IIRC. But that might not even apply to us.
Quote by whitenihilist
Oh, lol, I went off your location.

Where in Texas?

And I just looked up the states laws, not to hard with Google.

Texas has no restrictions, minus selling within 100 yards of the venue IIRC. But that might not even apply to us.

Just moved back last week, forgot to change it. Thanks though.
I'm in Austin.

Awesome, Austin is an really cool city.

I see scalpers at every concert I go to, so I don't even think most cops even try to stop them if it IS illegal to sell at the venue.
Quote by whitenihilist
Awesome, Austin is an really cool city.

I see scalpers at every concert I go to, so I don't even think most cops even try to stop them if it IS illegal to sell at the venue.

Cool, cool.
And I saw the $15 tickets on craigslist from $40-60 a piece.
So if I don't get rid of them in the next couple weeks I could just try selling them at the show.