Hey ya'll. So I've found a good deal on some equipment that I think might produce the kind of tone I'm looking for. I just wanted some opinions on how ya'll think this will sound. Heres what its going to be.

Aria TA-50 WR modded out with Seymour Duncan's Pearly Gates pickups
through a
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
into a Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue-All tube with two 6L6s in the output section and three 12AX7s in the preamp

I like fat, hot tone with some overdrive to it. The Pearly Gates pickups are pretty hot, but the Blues Deluxe just isn't big on the overdrive which is where to tube screamer comes in. I'd have to say my playing style and the sound I look for is somewhere between Billy Gibbons and Eddie Van Halen(ya, I wish I had that kind of speed), but closer to the Billy Gibbons end of the spectrum because I play a, pardon the contradiction, higher energy upbeat blues.

I understand the Blues Deluxe isn't the most ideal amp for the sound I'm looking for, but its really difficult to pass up an all tube amp that retails at $750 for $450 bucks. Let me know what you think of this setup, and any additions, advice or criticisms will be considered but overall appreciated. Thanks guys, and heres a pic of my guitar to leave you with