If there isn't a thread about this band already I will bang my head so hard on a wall until my skull comes out.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
I ignored these guys for ages because I kept getting them mixed up with Anorexia Nervosa, who are complete shit. Must get back into these lads, had a burn of Orthodoxyn many moons ago.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Orthodoxyn has an incredible vibe to it.Allot like recent Deathspell Omega with a Death Metal edge.When They Have Called has some of the best riifing ever!Don't forget that smoky production, mmmm.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by The Wildchild
If there isn't a thread about this band already I will bang my head so hard on a wall until my skull comes out.

I've called an ambulance.

One of my favourites, though I can only listen to them on specific occasions.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Cool band. Wasn't even aware of their existence until recently. Good stuff though.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
I heard about them back in 2004 when I read an interview with them in Metal Maniacs. It turned me off because I didn't understand what the hell they were talking about (not to mention scared me a bit). Got into them at the beginning of this year when my brother got Orthodoxyn at a thrift store. Amazing band.
Yeah their old shit really does'nt compare to Orthodoxyn.It sounds bleak i love it.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.