Page 1 of 3
I figured that we could be able to work together and help each other. Theres over a million of us on here, so this could be helpful to a few people.

Basically, help each other find stuff on the Internet. Whether its pictures, information, music or whatever. Make a request, and we'll see what we can do.

This is more of an "I can't find it myself, and need your help" thread.

Step 1: Use Google.

Step 2: Fail.

Step 3: Ask here

All I ask is that any request abides by the Rules of UG, so this thread won't get closed.

Don't forget to say thanks if someone helps you. Manners are nice

If you get helped, then please stick around to help others.
Last edited by MH400 at Jun 27, 2010,
Quote by ShallowEndings
Funniest joke in the world?

knock knock...
who's there?
****you.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Funniest joke in the world?

from wikipedia :

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?". The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"
does the mesa boogie mark series have anything to do with Mark Morton i know for sure he uses it along with a whole lotta people? its been bugging me(EDIT:did a simple search on wiki all is cleared up)..is Paul Pilbert wife some Asian chick?
i humble request this be answered...Edit:well never mind my question then google cleared them up all
Last edited by metalheadblues at Jun 24, 2010,
Not that this isn't an alright idea, but it seems like if someone wants to know something and it's important enough to post in a thread, they'd want a reply that they can find quickly.
Hence, would post their own thread...
Quote by metalheadblues
does the mesa boogie mark series have anything to do with Mark Morton i know for sure he uses it along with a whole lotta people? its been bugging me..is Paul Pilbert wife some Asian chick?
i humble request this be answered

I don't think so.

And:

His wife is Asian, and named Emi.

To the post up:

Yeah, I know what you mean. This is more of a "I can't find it myself, and need your help' thread.
Hot sluts?

Im counting on you guys!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I can't find the youtube video of this little fat norwegian kid that raps. It was posted on here a while ago. (it goes something like "onugst pist" but i can't remember very well)
Find me the Finnish sausage grill movie. It's disappeared from it's old site and I want me some sausage grillin' heavy metal minigun fun
ohai little sig.
Quote by ShallowEndings

How about a hot slut of the day!

Yeah, you'd do that.

He could ride my wave anyway.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I request a blowjob

damn caps lock fail

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I'm looking for a song; Oh Hark! by Lisa Mitchell.
Can anyone find it, pleeaaasseeee?

and I do intend on buying her CD, when I actually have money

QWEDIT
MH400, you are my hero Thankyou
So speedy too

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Last edited by qwerty_555 at Jun 24, 2010,
Quote by ilikepirates

+fuckin'1

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

The name of the song that goes like this, it keeps cropping up in films but I never fucking find out what it's called or remember where I hear it. I think the rhythm track might change in the last 4 bars, and I've probably got the lead a bit wrong, but I can't remember.
Attachments:
Organ thing.gp5
Quote by webbtje
The name of the song that goes like this, it keeps cropping up in films but I never fucking find out what it's called or remember where I hear it. I think the rhythm track might change in the last 4 bars, and I've probably got the lead a bit wrong, but I can't remember.
I think it's in Baseball games, or something. I've heard it in The Simpsons.
That's all I can think of.
Quote by webbtje

Baby Elephant Walk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F__tHqwXx4
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
There was a song when I was around 10-ish (so like 2000-2001 kinda years) and the music video for it was blue a lot, and it was a black guy kind of singing/rapping over Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 and I really want to know what it is... hopefully someone will remember.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
One day, I will have children with you.

WEBBDIT: Well that was bad timing.
Last edited by webbtje at Jun 24, 2010,
Quote by webbtje
One day, I will have children with you.

WEBBDIT: Well that was bad timing.

I'm flattered
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
There was a song when I was around 10-ish (so like 2000-2001 kinda years) and the music video for it was blue a lot, and it was a black guy kind of singing/rapping over Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 and I really want to know what it is... hopefully someone will remember.

not blue, but is it this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQOgDwUyB9I

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I remember the video being blue but that is it! Thank youuuuuuu.
Quote by SteveHouse
Could some one find me hentai of Leaf from Pokemon. If you could PM a link it would be great, given the nature of it
^ Surely you could just google that?

I'm looking for the picture of that kid in the orange shirt posing for a photoshoot and cannot find it. Little help here?
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

I'm looking for the picture of that kid in the orange shirt posing for a photoshoot and cannot find it. Little help here?

that?

Quote by element4433
Yessum couldn't think of good enough search words apparently.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

I've tried google, and I've tried 4chan. I'm starting to think there isn't any...
Quote by robhc
I've tried google, and I've tried 4chan. I'm starting to think there isn't any...

your google-fu is weak.

it exists, but due to the character's supposed age I'm not gonna link you. you can find it quite easily.

remember rule 34.

Quote by element4433
It would be awesome if those who have been helped could stick around and try to help someone in return. Just saying
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JOwyHghsag&feature=related

I know you already found that, but it reminded me of this.
You know that picture of a kid holding a clarinet and there is him looking serious in the background... what is that called?
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
^ PTSD Clarinet Boy
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Page 1 of 3