Page 1 of 2
Shit yeah i miss high school. I had no responsibility, i had money i could blow away on whatever i wanted. School work was so much easier than it was at uni. I could get drunk every weekend and do what i wanted. But i never appreciated it at the time. Gotta love hindsight hey.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
I do I'm in sixth form now and I hate it. I swear everyone has just given up on working since going into sixth form, no one can be arsed anymore.
Quote by undecided1993
I do I'm in sixth form now and I hate it. I swear everyone has just given up on working since going into sixth form, no one can be arsed anymore.

I only got that in my last year.

I kinda miss it yeh, but memories tend to have a habit of making you remembering it more fondly that what it was.

Year 11 yeh is a definite, but the other years were kinda crappy
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
nope, i'm in college now and it's so much better. sure, there are more responsibilities and there's more work which is harder to do. but the students, teachers, general atmosphere of the school, etc. is just much better.
I guess i'm gonna.
I finished year 10 less than a week ago.
The just flew quickly by,and it wasn't at all hard,unlike what's probably comming next year.
Tis a sig
No. I might miss a few things but in general definitely not.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No. I don't know how you guys do it, but here in Finland, the further you study, the more you drink. It's all good (implying getting wasted correlates with quality of life).
Yea, no responsibility, I could get away with anything, no work and nice friends. This last year has probably been the best so far (year 13)
Just had my Graduation last night and I already miss it! I know Uni should be awesome but I really enjoyed those years in school, especially the later ones, despite all the work, deadlines...
I miss the people. I miss how easy it was to make friends and have plans to do. Basically I miss the atmosphere and social aspect of it.

Do I miss high school though?

Hell no.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I miss the people. I miss how easy it was to make friends and have plans to do. Basically I miss the atmosphere and social aspect of it.

Hell no.

This mans got it worded best.

I say we all listen to him and do exactly what he says.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
I don't miss high school at all.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by Anthony1991
This mans got it worded best.

I say we all listen to him and do exactly what he says.

Aw thanks. You make meh feel warm and fuzzy.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Hell yeah I do. Sure there's stress with assignments and stuff, but you just have to turn up, pay attention a bit here and there and you'll be alright. Now I'm doing that at college, and working, which makes study alot harder, and I actually have to do stuff at work.
Hell to the no! Worst years of my life.
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

I miss everything up to year 11, to an extent. The last year was absolute living hell and I don't want to go through that ever again.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Hell no.

Pretty much this.

And the bus rides home before everyone had spares in the final period or a car. They took about 45 minutes but probably had the best memories I have of high school.
Quote by Kensai
No. I might miss a few things but in general definitely not.

this
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
No, I had no money and I couldn't find a weekend job. And teachers nag at you for stupid shit. I like people treating me like an adult, although I still have no money >_>
I don't, it was shit. The place was shit, the education was shit, most of my 'friends' turned round and stabbed me in the back at the end of year 11 or beginning of this year. **** it. I much prefer the friends I have now and where I am.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Tomorrow is my last day. It's going to be sad, I will miss it. But it will be a nice fresh start at college in September. I kinda miss it, but I'm loving all the free time off.
Nah I don't miss school, it was all pretty uneventful and boring.

Wait, that hasn't really changed. I have to commute much longer now to university than I did to school, which kinda sucks.

Still, I enjoy having more freedom in general than I had at school. Like skipping classes when I see fit without consequence. Also my timetables are always a hell of a lot better than school was; sleeping in ftw.
I can take a road that'll see me through.
Quote by ilikepirates
Tomorrow is my last day. It's going to be sad, I will miss it. But it will be a nice fresh start at college in September. I kinda miss it, but I'm loving all the free time off.

Ah, you will probably not miss School at all soon.. College is way better! I am still there for another few years and the friends you have there are so much better. Well, it was for me anyway .
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Paramore.
Ah, you will probably not miss School at all soon.. College is way better! I am still there for another few years and the friends you have there are so much better. Well, it was for me anyway .

None of my friends are going to the same College as me, so I'm really nervous about meeting all the new people, I'm too shy.
Quote by ilikepirates
None of my friends are going to the same College as me, so I'm really nervous about meeting all the new people, I'm too shy.

That happened to me too... twice out of my three years at college thus far, in fact. I wouldn't worry about it... both times I made friends on the first day! there is always at least one person who starts talking to you or interacts with you the most!
This will start a RIOT! in me
If we're just talking about secondary school, I don't miss it in the slightest. Chavs made up about 90% of my school, though to be honest it would've been pretty toss anyway.

College was pretty cool, though, I kinda miss that - but not too much, since uni's awesome and I still see my college homies in the holidays.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
I miss sixth form more than 7-11.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Did anyone here ever get that speech from your parents where they're all like, "You'll miss school, they're the best years of your life"?

I don't miss high school, no.
No. I'm glad to be out.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I just graduated a few weeks ago from high school, and I don't start college till August. I hated high school...small school with few people I liked (my problem?), lame teachers, easy classes..few people cared about anything.

I'm looking forward to college for the new friends, actually learning stuff I like and will use (chemE=physics+math+chemistry), and getting teachers who care.

I don't expect to miss much about HS.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Page 1 of 2