I 'd like someone to help me figure out what kind of ampifier etc I need to play songs from Pennywise, offspring, greenday etc. I use an amplifier Drive cd-100, 19 watts and a Mercury Distortion DST-2 pedal for years now which sound like crap! I want nice palm mute sounds, punk rock distortion etc.
No gigging, it's just for me. Budget, I don't know can I do something with 200 euro, about 250 $ that is? What do I need?