Are there any other single-cutaway guitars by PRS other than the SE ones? They don't seem to do many
Yes I know, there might be others. unlikely, but it doesn't make sense to make 3 budget line single cuts then leave it.
They do an american single cut for around £2000 and a hollowbody single cut for more, and they do more double cuts because thats what there famous for and they know they will be competing with Gibson Les Pauls and so they dont focus as much on trying to make their singlecuts as well know as the majority of player would rather shell out £2000 on a familar design with Gibson on the headstock.
I myself recently picked up a sunburst 245, though they arent made anymore.

Apart from that, its mark tremonti or private stock really
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
PRS SC245 and SC250 models are all over the place used. Some McCarty's were single cuts, as well as the "Ted McCarty" models. and the tremonte listed.

what type of switching are you looking for? 2 vol 2 tone or other? trem or no?

there is a single cut with trem rosewood neck prs at my local sam ash. great guitar, less than $3k i believe.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Yeah (I used to have an American Singlecut; one of the first post-lawsuit ones), but looking at their site, I'm not sure there are any more being made right this moment. They aren't always "SC245" or "SC250," either; mine and many others like it were made before they started giving them any other name than "Singlecut."

As others have said, though, they are all over the place used. Decent guitars too.
I read up on the lawsuit, I just lost a lot of respect for Gibson. Anyway thanks guys, btw Snapple that is a sweet guitar.
Quote by gregs1020
PRS SC245 and SC250 models are all over the place used. Some McCarty's were single cuts, as well as the "Ted McCarty" models. and the tremonte listed.

what type of switching are you looking for? 2 vol 2 tone or other? trem or no?

there is a single cut with trem rosewood neck prs at my local sam ash. great guitar, less than $3k i believe.
2 vol is what I want, for killswitch work and gain control, don't care for tone. Preferably no trem. I'm probably not going to get that anytime soon though