I have recently noticed some college students say that they work 3 jobs. The most recent was the user thsrayas on page 4 in the "Stereotypes you dislike" thread.

I have never met a college student who works more than one job while being in college. My questions to those who work more than 1 job while in college are:
1) What are your jobs?
2) How many hours a week do you work on those jobs?
3) What are you studying?
4) How many hours do you sleep at night?

I work no job while in the university, because I have no time for that. Although I'd be really happy if I could work aswell. But then I'd have to sleep less than 8-9 hours and I couldn't work out or do anything else at all.
I don't party or drink or anything either.
3 jobs..? Not sure if serious.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
work 60 hours

school for law enforcement

Anyone who has more than one job while in school only gets like 8 hours a week from each. then they're like OMG I work soooooooo hard i have TWO JOBS!!
Quote by captainkurt
work 60 hours

school for law enforcement

It means you work at least 8 hours 7 days a week. When do you study?
Quote by OMGWinner
It means you work at least 8 hours 7 days a week. When do you study?

Over 11 hours a day assuming he has free weekends.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I take at least 18 credit hours every semester as a Music Business/Accounting major, along with 6 hours of scholoarship classes/0 credit classes, play college baseball, work 1 night/week washing dishes at a restaurant/week, 2-3 late nights of of work study (work for the school), all while having to find time for 1-2 nights of band practice/shows, practicing guitar for my lessons, and maintaining my apartment and trying to make time for my girlfriend, and studying. This stuff works but sleep ends up being put on the back burner so im prettty much dead by the end of the semester.
i don't think many of them work 2-3 jobs just because of the fact that me and everyone i know can't find one
10 hours a week as a designer for the uni.

But since I'm not going to continue what I'm doing now, I never go to uni anymore anyways, so it's no big deal at all
My business was being sexy, and I know my business.

Seriously though no real jobs, just a few things here and there. I'll see if I can do something next semester, or atleast do some volunteer jobs.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
this summer i'm working 8 hours a day, not sure when the days of are but i'm assuming sundays are
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Kensai
My business was being sexy, and I know my business.

Seriously though no real jobs, just a few things here and there. I'll see if I can do something next semester, or atleast do some volunteer jobs.

You might have more luck if you stop sitting in woods playing the cello!