I came across another Crate blue voodoo 120h for practically nothing.It's in great shape and plays,works fine.I don't need it since I have one already and want something smaller for bedroom/basement use.I was thinking about a ht20,jca20 but have been offered a Vox Cambridge 30 Reverb and a Marshall lead 20 from the 80's.I know nothing about these two amps other than there ss and small practice amps.Would this be a good trade?I have pedals so thats not a issue if I need more crunch.I play 80's metal mostly but do like blues aswell.

I was thinking of selling the voodoo and buying a ht20,jca20 but then was offered these Any info would be great.
Quote by MaidenFrieak71
I came across another Crate blue voodoo 120h for practically nothing.It's in great shape and plays,works fine.I don't need it since I have one already and want something smaller for bedroom/basement use.I was thinking about a ht20,jca20 but have been offered a Vox Cambridge 30 Reverb and a Marshall lead 20 from the 80's.I know nothing about these two amps other than there ss and small practice amps.Would this be a good trade?I have pedals so thats not a issue if I need more crunch.I play 80's metal mostly but do like blues aswell.

I was thinking of selling the voodoo and buying a ht20,jca20 but then was offered these Any info would be great.

You in the UK? I'd be willing to buy the Blue Voodo.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
i think the ht20 or jca20 would be better options for home practice honestly. or a tweaker.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.