OK guys, I mostly love my Bugera 6262 combo but the stock speakers need to go. A local music shop has a used Randall G3 cab in stock at the moment used for around 250 (I think). They also have a very old looking Marshall 1960B for 325. My question is: Would it be better to A) buy the marshall, hope that it has the g12t-75's in it, and stick it under my 6262 combo, B) buy the Randall, swap out the speakers for Warehouse Veteran 30's and stick it under my combo, C) same as B but with Veteran 30's and ET-65's in an X pattern, or D) change the speakers in my combo to veteran 30's and/or 1 v30 and 1 et65?
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
I think what would sound best and save most money would to just stick the Veteran 30's in the combo, im not sure what specs both amp and speaker are so it may not be possible due to the Ohms.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
OK, so if I'm going the new speaker route should I get a pair of v30's or one v30 and one et65? I like the sound of the et65 but I'm not sure how it would pair up with the 6262.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Gundamnitpete has Veteran 30s in his. You should ask him how they sound.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X