Heyy. I was wondering if anyone knows if there's a difference between the dimentions of the Powerball and Powerball II? I've ordered the Powerball II and I'm gonna order a flightcase for it. Would be crappy if the flightcase would be too small or too big haha. Thanks!
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
ENGL 2 x 12" PRO Slanted E212VH
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
Just e-mail ENGL for the dimensions.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was too slow.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
also can you link to me where you are buying this from, i would like one for my fireball
Quote by Esparcia
Heyy. I was wondering if anyone knows if there's a difference between the dimentions of the Powerball and Powerball II? I've ordered the Powerball II and I'm gonna order a flightcase for it. Would be crappy if the flightcase would be too small or too big haha. Thanks!

I didn't even read your shit, I just stared at "Sonata Arctica" under your name. Long live metal my friend \m/
Quote by xanubisx
27.9" x 10.6" x 10.6"
right off the user manual

Cheers! Couldnt find the user manual for the Powerball 2, only for the first one.

Quote by xanubisx
also can you link to me where you are buying this from, i would like one for my fireball

Sure thing: musik-produktiv.de
Delivery time is 2 weeks.

Quote by InsaneBane
I didn't even read your shit, I just stared at "Sonata Arctica" under your name. Long live metal my friend \m/

Haha don't listen to Sonata much anymore, but still a great band! Especially everything before Unia :P Yeah man, rock on! \m/
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
ENGL 2 x 12" PRO Slanted E212VH
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010