My family can't afford to keep this house anymore but my dad loves this house. He says if we have to sell the house he'll have nothing to show for his life's work.. We're going to rent a house for a while but he just doesn't like the idea. The longer we stay in this house though the worse the debt gets, if we moved into a new house (this house is too big anyway) we'd have enough room, it'd be cheaper and all the debts would be paid.

Cheers pit.

HELLO!

Last edited by JamesLPs at Jun 24, 2010,
did not understand post

please retype in english, or use google translate por favor
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
You can't. Trust me. People with too much pride will never admit to being at fault, ever.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
did not understand post

please retype in english, or use google translate por favor

What is this I don't even..?

EDIT: but seriously others seem to get it, stop being such a little bitch and put a tiny bit of effort in, I just got an A* in english with 87% on 1 test and 100% on the other so obviously I can speak English..

And if you're saying it because of the way i'm speaking I'm not gunna reveal my personal life just for the pit to rip the crap out of it

HELLO!

Last edited by JamesLPs at Jun 24, 2010,
More information. And sort out your sentence structure, that post made absolutely no sense at all.

I have a friend who's way too proud. You won't change 'em. Their stubborn and up themselves. Let them get on with it.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Is everyone drunk on the pit today?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
First you have to bring him down to size. I say challenge him to a fight, once you whomp him he can't help but be more humble, then it will all work out for everyone.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

Quote by TheHobbit
First you have to bring him down to size. I say challenge him to a fight, once you whomp him he can't help but be more humble, then it will all work out for everyone.

It's my dad

Good idea

HELLO!

Quote by dustyboy316
Is everyone drunk on the pit today?

Today? Try every day, brah.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Specifics on the situation(s) where his pride gets in the way would be helpful.
I understood it, but I can't help without any additional information.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
suck his dick and tell him how great he is?
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Okay, I'll edit this into original post as well then.

My family can't afford to keep this house anymore but my dad loves this house. He says if we have to sell the house he'll have nothing to show for his life's work.. We're going to rent a house for a while but he just doesn't like the idea. The longer we stay in this house though the worse the debt gets, if we moved into a new house (this house is too big anyway) we'd have enough room, it'd be cheaper and all the debts would be paid.

HELLO!

Quote by GaijinFoot
suck his dick and tell him how great he is?

You don't think I've tried that?

HELLO!

Quote by JamesLPs
Okay, I'll edit this into original post as well then.

His wife should slapping him upside the head, then.
Ok, you need to find a video of when you first moved in, record the family fighting recently and find a video of a man abusing his family and drinking himself to death. You'll also need to hire 3 people and buy some LSD.

First, slip LSD into his drink before he sleeps. Then, get one person to wake him up called ghost of this house past: play first video. Then get the next person to call himself ghost of this house present: play second video. Finally, get the 3rd person who shall be dressed in black with a foam latex mask and hopefully floating to play him the next video.

Otherwise...you're screwed I guess.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
If your family can't afford the house and your dad doesn't want to do anything about it then pride has nothing to do with it. He is either incredibly stupid or has reached envious heights of apathy.
Quote by metallicafan616
Ok, you need to find a video of when you first moved in, record the family fighting recently and find a video of a man abusing his family and drinking himself to death. You'll also need to hire 3 people and buy some LSD.

First, slip LSD into his drink before he sleeps. Then, get one person to wake him up called ghost of this house past: play first video. Then get the next person to call himself ghost of this house present: play second video. Finally, get the 3rd person who shall be dressed in black with a foam latex mask and hopefully floating to play him the next video.

Otherwise...you're screwed I guess.

It's so crazy it has to work!

Back in a few hours, I'll report my findings in OP!

HELLO!

Well, i understand him, I wouldn't leave a big house, specially if I worked a life for it... so you should see another way to solve the problem, beacuse finding a good place to live ain't an easy task.
Tough question.

Short answer (best I am qualified to give) is forget about it. It's his problem, and clearly there is no kind of inheritance coming your way should he die.

Find out if his life insurance will cover the mortgage. If it doesn't then it will fall on you. If it does, then don't worry about it.

Let him dig his own grave and live your own life. Learn from his mistakes and don't get yourself into a situation you can't afford to get out of. Get your own financial life straight, and maybe someday you can help him out?

You can find your own wealth. I'd focus on that.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Whomp in his eyes. Make sure it gets in his eyes.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.