hey guys

i know its a bit of a wierd place to ask but i know this way i wont be sold scams

preatty much just wanted it know what are (if any) the best sites/ways of making money online. Iv searched through tons of sites that 'look good' then done some research only t find its a scam

any help with this would be much appreciated

cheers!
Aah, lucky for you I am the prince of nigeria. Send me £400 and you'll be rewarded enormously! I cannot reach the money because I need £400 for transport or something.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Aah, lucky for you I am the prince of nigeria. Send me £400 and you'll be rewarded enormously! I cannot reach the money because I need £400 for transport or something.
hahahhaa i already have a job i just need a little extra in these ooh so ****ed up times
Google ad-sense, my friend is making like $20 a day. Then again he is kind of the one scamming others.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Apply to be a mystery shopper, that would be an awesome job

HELLO!

Quote by mattman93
Google ad-sense, my friend is making like $20 a day. Then again he is kind of the one scamming others.
?

Mind explaining?
I'd say you just gotta pick up another job...online money is never really that stable..
Online poker is a legitimate way to try and make money. You need to be good at poker though...
Quote by herby190
?

Mind explaining?

He set up a website that claimed to have Runescape hacks, I believe he does the same with other free games too, he made the hack but it's not available for download on the site. However there Google ads on the site so he makes money when people click them, and he gets a lot of traffic because apparently a lot of people search for hacks.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by mr7string
hey guys

i know its a bit of a wierd place to ask but i know this way i wont be sold scams

preatty much just wanted it know what are (if any) the best sites/ways of making money online. Iv searched through tons of sites that 'look good' then done some research only t find its a scam

any help with this would be much appreciated

cheers!

I know some, but i don't think i can post the sites on here, so You'd have to PM me.