Selling my ESP LTD MH400NT.
2008 model which was bought new last year. Pretty immaculate condition. Used as a back up guitar, probably played live about 6 times. I'm extremely uptight about my guitars, so I polish them after shows and when changing strings. Set up regularly.
Currently set up with 11-56 Curt Mangan strings for Drop C tuning. However, I can reset it for whatever style of tuning you want.
Some minor pick scratching, but nothing that cuts the finish. A minor bump on the pointy tip of the headstock which took off the paint, a pin sized ding from the strap, but didn't go through the finish. The only real cosmetic flaw was that I accidentally drilled through the headstock on the low E tuner when switching over to Sperzels. It's an extremely tiny hole and makes absolutely no tonal or structural difference.

UPGRADE: Switched over to black Sperzel locking tuners. Quick string changes, tight 12:1 tuning ratio and this shred machine can stay in tune.

Details:
Set-Thru
25.5” Scale
Mahogany Body
Quilted Maple Top
Maple Neck
Thin U Neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
42mm Earvana Compensated Nut
Thin U Neck Contour
24 XJ Frets
Black Nickel Hardware
TOM Bridge
EMG 81 (B) / 85 (N) Active p.u.
Finish: See Thru Black

Made in Korea, not Indonesia. The newer series have some cut backs on the build and features, this one has the Earvana nut and a bit higher quality build.

Strap not included, but I'll put the strap buttons back on.
This beast is a shred machine. Very well taken care of.

Asking $400 shipped continental US. - PRICE DROPPED
Thanks!

MH400NT front
MH400NT back
is this still for sale? will you ship to canada?
Epiphone G-400
Custom Built Guitar
Boss ML-2
Digitech RP255
Randall RG200DG3Plus