I got offered a Ibanez RG770 for my Schecter CSH-1. I'd probably do it, since my main guitar is a Ibby RG550, but can anyone that has experienced one of this, share their opinion and stuff I should watch out for? (i.e. neck cracks)
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
RG770 are great,is it the re issue or the original one?

either one I would most probably trade if I were you
Original one. Also, I've seen some of them with/without pickguard. May someone explain this?
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221
The one without the pickguard is the RG770...the one with the (clear)pickguard is the 770DX(the maple fingerboard and colour matching inlays are what sets it apart from the 770)
Last edited by archenemyfan at Jun 24, 2010,
so I'm getting a 770DX then. Thanks for clarifying that. Always thought that the ones ending in XX50 had a pickguard while those ending in XX70 were the ones without. Like my current RG550, and hopefully I'll settle soon on when to do the trade and such. It has a mirrored pickguard from what I saw (I'll ask for much better pics before hand) but it looked amazing either.

The guitar is black, so depending on my moods, I'll order on ebay a mirror pickguard either yellow, pink, green or red. I may debate blue too, then get matching colored pickups or colored covers to match it all up. Sounds good?
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221
A 770DX for a Schecter? Yes, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...