It's not a bad deal, but it's not a great deal either. I'd say that it's a fair asking price as long as it works well and as long as you like it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
A '79 will be a silverface. $900 is too high though, assuming you're in the states. The usual range is $500-700 depending on condition.
Quote by Roc8995
A '79 will be a silverface. $900 is too high though, assuming you're in the states. The usual range is $500-700 depending on condition.

'79 will likely be ultralinear also... Right? Not a terrible thing on a Twin, but expect it to be LOUD and CLEAN. Also Roc is right on price, I see silverfaces for around $800 all the time, and I imagine they get talked down a bit.

Styker - For general purposes; sixties are blackface and seventies are silverface... There are tons of exceptions of course, but that's a rule of thumb.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Last edited by tubetime86 at Jun 24, 2010,
Right, 77-82 was the ultralinear 135W twin. The difference between it and the 100W MV silverfaces isn't enormous. The non-MV ones weren't made for very long, 68-71, so they're harder to find and closer to the BF circuit and more collectible (expensive) for it.