Page 1 of 2
I can't decide between going to Cool Tour or Florida for a week, so you decide.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
not sure what cool tour is...and it depends on what part of florida...tampa, yes...miami...maybe...
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Cool tour.
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
Go visit the west coast of Florida before it is completely destroyed by the oil spill
where in florida?
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
Quote by UntoExistence
i don't understand. is this from a money standpoint or is your family going, and if you go with them you'll miss the date in your town?

My Family is going and If I go I'll miss the date. And I would be going to Ocala so hitting the Florida date isn't an option.
The only thing I don't care to miss is As I Lay Dying, but if this isn't their Powerless Rise headlining tour then I'll be fine, but nobody an tell me if it is or not.
i dont think theres much to do in ocala. unless TAS is playing on the date your going, ide go to ocala though.

Quote by zezimathehero

Quote by zezimathehero
Quote by thesceneislame
i dont think theres much to do in ocala. unless TAS is playing on the date your going, ide go to ocala though.

They are, but I'm not a huge fan, and I don't know much by them, so that doesn't change much.
Quote by Dimefan69
My Family is going and If I go I'll miss the date. And I would be going to Ocala so hitting the Florida date isn't an option.

You should get to the coast before BP ruins the state then. It's a shame too, since the coast is so beautiful down there
does anyone know if TAS is playing the orlando date?

Quote by zezimathehero

Quote by zezimathehero
oh, idk if ide go just to see TAS. btbam is good, but idk much of their stuff.

Quote by zezimathehero

Quote by zezimathehero
That's what I'm saying. I've seen BTBAM nine times, so I don't really mind missing them, and then that only leaves Architects and The Acacia Strain who I'd like to see. I've seen AILD, and once was enough. Plus, considering the rest of the bands on this and the crowd they bring, I don't want to hang out with a ton of scene kids and 14 year old girls for Underoath all night.
I'm pretty pissed about this. Who the fuck is responsible for setting the ticket prices so high? When I first heard about this tour I was EXCITED. BTBAM and TAS are two of my favorite bands EVER, and the NC date is in Charlotte where my sister has an apartment, so I was looking forward to going up there with Cody and a handful of our friends and going to the show and spending the night. But fuck if I'm going to pay that much money and drive two and a half hours, to see two bands and sit through a bunch of mediocre to lame ones, especially since our friends don't even like those two bands as much as we do so there'd probably only be like two or three of us instead of enough to party.

Fuck LiveNation.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
holy shit those prices are outrageous

Quote by zezimathehero

Quote by zezimathehero
They're all $29, but LiveNation adds a $12 bullshit fee when you try to buy tickets online. I live two and a half hours from the venue so I can't just stop by and pick up tickets, and $30 is fairly steep anyway considering Summer Slaughter is only like $22.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I thought LiveNation was doing no fees this month, for mine they are.
I bet the PWD tour will be more expensive than that here. Aus prices are shit. We only really have three hardcore touring companies though and they all love each other so yeah.
Tell your parents you wanna go to Cool Tour so you are going to stay behind but you'll need money for a ticket and merchandise and etc. Then take advantage of the empty house and extra cash and throw a party.
I'm an asshole.
Go to Florida, find John Petrucci, make him shred to bend time, then go to Cool Tour. Or find Paul Waggoner. He'll do the same
Always weird to see Americans complain about ticket prices. 40-50 bucks is the regular minimum at most 2-4 band shows in Norway.
I was thinking of going until 20 seconds ago when I read that tickets are 41 miserable dollars.
I'd really like to see TAS, Architects and BTBAM though.
Quote by randyaintdead82
Go to Florida, find John Petrucci, make him shred to bend time, then go to Cool Tour. Or find Paul Waggoner. He'll do the same

I would find Paul, but he'll be here, for Cool Tour!
Quote by birdman267
I was thinking of going until 20 seconds ago when I read that tickets are 41 miserable dollars.
I'd really like to see TAS, Architects and BTBAM though.

Those were the three I was wanting to see, and I'm in the same position, man. Sucks.
In Australia we'd probably be paying double to triple that for most of our touring festivals.

They also make us pay about double price for liquor. Feels bad man.
Quote by Bignose
In Australia we'd probably be paying double to triple that for most of our touring festivals.

They also make us pay about double price for liquor. Feels bad man.

EVEN FOR PBR!?!?!

NOW HOW CAN YOU BE HIP AND IRONIC IF YOU BUY EXPENSIVE BEER???!?!?!
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Page 1 of 2