where water's touch
does not
will not
has never been.
This arid prairie is fruitless because of the queen
and her legislation.
Long live the queen.

c4c
I like the imagery in the piece. As you had gathered from my most recent, I enjoy political commentary. Also, I particularly enjoyed the word horizons rather than the expected - miles. I tend to be very literal/logical in my reviews, and there was one thing that I got hung up on. If water had never been there...how could it be called a riverbed?

Keep up the good work.
Quote by denizenz
I like the imagery in the piece. As you had gathered from my most recent, I enjoy political commentary. Also, I particularly enjoyed the word horizons rather than the expected - miles. I tend to be very literal/logical in my reviews, and there was one thing that I got hung up on. If water had never been there...how could it be called a riverbed?

Keep up the good work.

In my own perspective, sounds like a lot of symbolism going on. In particular, the bolded may refer to promises that were never realized, a riverbed that never met it's purpose for keeping the flow of water.

I like it, yet it seems like more can be added, depending on exactly whether this is for a song or not.

And I definitely dig those last three lines, a nice touch of "fuck you and what you have (not) done."

EDIT: Just realized that it was a poem, not a song, so ignore my second statement.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Last edited by CL/\SH at Jun 25, 2010,