Page 1 of 2
Post images and maybe a description.

Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
i ****ing love you for having Ian Curtis! he's like my hero.

also, my Uncle Frank. he taught me that it's possible to play the game while being an individual.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Zidane?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
Zidane?

Hey why not, Footballs been a part of my life throughout, and he's the one player i'ld love to play like.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong

Influenced some of my thoughts about life, also the greatest books/series of books, ever, at least in my opinion.

Same as the above.

Same as the above of the above.

Influenced me musically, and somewhat my views on certain things.

Huge influence on me musically.

Adam Jones is one of my favorite guitarists, Tool is one of my favorite bands, and this album has both influenced me musically, and has influenced some of my views.

Huge influence on me musically.

Yeah, I think that about sums it up.

And some people I've encountered in life, relatives, friends, etc etc.

My dad, Green Day (lOLOlOLollOL), Pink Floyd, and the guy who plays guitar for my church are some of the main influences on me picking up guitar in the first place, which got me into music, which is now basically what I live and breathe.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jun 24, 2010,
Quote by Funk-E-Munk

my footballing hero

I love telling people this. I've played football with him at my local park, and saved a free kick by him
hello
For music I'll just put pivotal people/artists (some are recent, some are not):
My dad, Tool, Metallica, Scale the Summit, Maneli Jamal, Miles Davis, Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Chopin, too many more to list...

For life:
My mom and dad, and the authors of around 2,500+ books.

These 3 things (plus a few other documentaries and books, but to a lesser extent) have pretty much decided what I want to do in life.

These guys are the most influential thing in any of my music.

They're just....good.

Also I'm inspired by anything I see that truly catches my attention, and I try to reflect that in my music.
Got me into guitar

These guys got me into songwriting

This guy got me into art

This guy is out of this world

This is the ugliest personified Jesus I've ever seen, he inspired me to develop individuality, creativity and personal style... And to have fun no matter what

Stephen Hawking

And of course...

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
MUSIC

Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
Motorhead
Metallica
Black Tide
Lordi
Alice Cooper
Ozzy Osbourne
Dio
Hammerfall
Helloween
MANOWAR

LIFE:
Winston Churchill
Theadore Rosevelt
James Hetfield
Have a good one,
Phoenix
My Mom. Most obstinate bullheaded individual that ever lived. Damn I wonder how I got this way.
Miss you Mom.
Dad needs his ass kicked again.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Oh yeah, both of my brothers had a huge impact on me as well.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.

All at once,
The world can overwhelm me
There's almost nothin' that you could tell me
That could ease my mind.
My mum for sure, really puts her kids first no matter what. Really influenced me there, and also she supports me in all my stuff. Being a single mum with 5 kids and managing to support all 5 and so on - she deserves a god damn medal in my opinion.

One of my lecturers, Don, he's a really hardcore critical social psych guy. He really influenced me towards being much more critical than I was and into looking at language harder.

Metallica and Iron Maiden made me pick up the guitar.
Quote by emmadia

I've never seen you before that I can remember. But your coolness factor is off the scale.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
That isn't Ian Curtis. Isn't that the guy who played him in the movie Control? I may be mistaken. Either way good choice.

I have a lot of influences, but a big musical influence is this guy:

Brian Wilson.

He wrote incredibly beautiful music. Pet Sounds is one of my favorite albums ever.
For the sake of being brief, I'll just list my main musical influences.

Tony Iommi

My Bloody Valentine

(Invalid img)
Paul Gilbert

Carlos Santana

(Invalid img)
Mikael Akerfeldt
Quote by due 07
Reading is something I pretty much never do for whatever reason. This is probably the only book I've read in the last couple of years just because I wanted to. I fucking love The Catcher In The Rhye.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.

Bruce Lee
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.

Just a few of the big ones. I have a few more big influences I didn't include, because I didn't want to post anymore pictures

Made me love music at an early age, take up guitar, start writing awful songs.

Made me see music and melody in a completely different way, made me love metal as more than just loud angry music, and made me write slightly less awful songs.

Dali and Gleeson, respectively. Made me start giving a massive shit about art.

His way of looking at things just inspires the arse out of me. I know I'm an ignorant person, but he's one of the few people that makes me feel guilty about it and makes me want to learn more.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jun 26, 2010,
Quote by JayT44

Stephen Hawking

And of course...

CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong

Thomas Matthew Delonge. One night when I was 15, I was watching Fuse TV (The decent music channel) and they were doing 7th Avenue Drop with some new band called Angels & Airwaves. I had no clue who they were but the show started with them playing "The Adventure" and all I knew was that I liked it. The next day, I torrented the album and was like "HOLY SHIT! THIS IS BRILLIANT!" That day launched me into a world where I wanted to do something with music.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
This guy for my attitude

This guy for my personality and swagger

This is my music guy right here. I've practiced so hard to be able to sing in his style with my own twist

This guy overall
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jun 26, 2010,
Quote by Jackal58
My Mom. Most obstinate bullheaded individual that ever lived. Damn I wonder how I got this way.
Miss you Mom.
Dad needs his ass kicked again.

I know how you feel man.

I'll post some pics of my influences, and why.

He's the reason I've started becoming more melodic with my guitar playing. He has also influenced my vocal style quite a bit.

They taught me about how to be experimental, and as unique as possible. They also make me want to push things as far as I can when come up with original compositions.

He pushes the guitar to it's limits, and he's not afraid to do whatever he wants.

Even though he's a genius that's not the reason he influenced me. Just the fact that he doesn't let his limitations hold him back, and he still does what he loves.

This may seem extremely stupid, but the fact that these birds have to deal with the most extreme conditions on Earth while waiting for their eggs to hatch. They don't even eat through this period, and sometimes the mother birds are gone for months at a time.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by xaviergray

This guy's at fault for me never playing my guitar anymore Got me into making electronic music.

+ A Billion Jillion. He is a ****ing genius, he has one of the most unique approaches to composition and his beats blow my mind. As well as Richard James I'd have to say Omar Rodriguez-Lopez has had a pretty huge influence on the way I look at guitar.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']This guy for my attitude

Pffff. He's not even good at put-downs and curmudgeonliness. Charlie Brooker or Bernard Black are much better role models.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
Pffff. He's not even good at put-downs and curmudgeonliness. Charlie Brooker or Bernard Black are much better role models.

He tells people what's what without being overly rude. And he knows what he's talking about. So I admire that.
Page 1 of 2