hey guys im searching for a amp that gives me a rich tone, i want it to scream, i like the shredding genre but i also like a clean sound, what tube amp should i get, i was looking at the marshall MA series the combo, or a laney.
one more thing if get a tube amp should i get a seymour duncan twintube mayhem or visual sound jekyll & hyde or both to get a good distortion
thank for helping me guys
Quote by alvich
hey guys im searching for a amp that gives me a rich tone, i want it to scream, i like the shredding genre but i also like a clean sound, what tube amp should i get, i was looking at the marshall MA series the combo, or a laney.
one more thing if get a tube amp should i get a seymour duncan twintube mayhem or visual sound jekyll & hyde or both to get a good distortion
thank for helping me guys

What kind of budget are we looking at here?
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
huummm,, i was looking at the MA amp because its a cheap tube amp but i wont waste more than 1500$ in a amp
According to Paul Gilbert, Laney amps have the best natural distortion of any amp ever.
...$1500 and you're wasting your time looking at the MA? Look at Mesas, higher end Marshalls, stuff like that. You can get fantastic deals used, too. Check out eBay for some stuff you're interested in.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Quote by alvich
huummm,, i was looking at the MA amp because its a cheap tube amp but i wont waste more than 1500$ in a amp

It's only a waste if it's a bad amp. I would suggest a used Mesa Mark IV for that high of a budget, it's one of the few amps that most guitar players seem to be collectively satisfied with. You can usually find one used for around $1000 - 1200.
soldano. i think that may be a bit above your range though. if you can find one in your price range, get it. Im a huge fan of old stock 5150II's
Laney GH100TI. You won't regret it.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by maddnotez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1OR9YPHeCA

Yea, this guy doesnt either..

Thanks for the link, that video was WHEW!!!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
Laney GH100TI. You won't regret it.

Definitely my favourite high gain amp too (in a fist fight with an SLO) but if the TS wants nice cleans too a Laney VH100R may be a better option.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification