I wouldnt put it past the french to do that, but are you sure that commercial isn't italian?
Gear:
American Strat (Modded with Kinman Pickups and more )
PRS Paul Allender (Don't like Cradle of Filth though )
Line 6 Spider Valve 212 (Broken )
Blackstar HT-5 Combo Amp

DR.ZOIDBERG!!!!! (Very inspirational)
Quote by CoreysMonster
looks like a typical french male to me.

though obvious, you deserve it:

Quote by ctb
Cannot unsee. D:

This, what have you done TS?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
"If you check out the rest of the ads on their channel, you'll see that they are spoofing all kinds of personal hygiene advertisements, including deodorant and feminine hygiene products, using the "fresh and natural" theme. It's a silly campaign, but people remember the product, so it works."

someone just posted that under the video
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
Yeah it's a real commercial.

Orangina typically use animals in their commercials.
As for the shaving joke, their new ads show Orangina used in different, absurd purposes.

I actually find them quite funny (especially the ones printed in magazines), that one isn't the best though.
Out of curiosity, what kind of ****ing TV shows do you watch? what channel was this aired on?!
Gear:
American Strat (Modded with Kinman Pickups and more )
PRS Paul Allender (Don't like Cradle of Filth though )
Line 6 Spider Valve 212 (Broken )
Blackstar HT-5 Combo Amp

DR.ZOIDBERG!!!!! (Very inspirational)
Quote by Sshmoo
Out of curiosity, what kind of ****ing TV shows do you watch? what channel was this aired on?!

ffs it's just an ad!
Quote by Sshmoo

It was on G4 they were showing weird/funny videos found on youtube
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02