The Fender MetalHead! Did anyone ever buy one of these 550 watter's?

- Paul Reed Smith Custom 24
- Fender USA Strat
- Orange Rockerverb 50 Head
- Orange PPC-212OB Cab
- Marshall JTM600 Head
- Marshall JTM410 Cab
i dont think so. there's alot of shops around my area that stock Fender, and i've never once actually come across one of these in person. and when i asked one of the shops about this amp (as in, did you guys see the ridiculous metal amp fender made), they laughed and said they would never bring it in unless somebody specifically asked for it (which i believe nobody did).
Hmmm.... yuck. Don't worry about it.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
550 watts of solid-state crap. I look at it and want it to be great though. I remember seriously considering buying one 5 or 6 years ago when it came out. So glad I didnt.
- Paul Reed Smith Custom 24
- Fender USA Strat
- Orange Rockerverb 50 Head
- Orange PPC-212OB Cab
- Marshall JTM600 Head
- Marshall JTM410 Cab
^ Oh wow. I would have thought t00bz for sure in a Fender. Up until I read that, I was like "Wow, that's kind of cool to see." Now I'm pretty much over it.

6505+ Pr0nz anyone?

Ahh... much better.
I remember seeing these advertised a few years back, sounds pretty terrible in that clip.

I tell what is a good idea, Fender should make an amp which has it's trademark beautiful cleans on one channel, and another channel that can actually play heavy music well, if you read this, Fender, make one, I'll buy it from you.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
a local music store i go to actually has one of these in a full stack version .... it can be yours for only $$1495.00
AGILE PS970/4000 (one off custom) :: JACKSON DKMGT :: DEAN SOLTERO
MESA Dual Rec (2CH) :: (2) AVATAR 2X12 cabs w/ celestions

BUGERA 6262 FOR SALE !!!
Quote by FuzzLove
I remember seeing these advertised a few years back, sounds pretty terrible in that clip.

I tell what is a good idea, Fender should make an amp which has it's trademark beautiful cleans on one channel, and another channel that can actually play heavy music well, if you read this, Fender, make one, I'll buy it from you.

EVH 5150 III?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
6505+ Pr0nz anyone?

Ahh... much better.

are you making fun of us? pronz? a shot of a yet another 6505 or 5150? pronz?

ahh, amp pronz...
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
^ Yeah, really - as if there aren't enough ****ing 5150s and 6505s on here already.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
exactly, a another pic of a 6505 is like seeing a naked pic of my sister: "why would you show that to me?"
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae