Alright, I know this is probably a stupid question to ask on a guitar website, but I have a problem. I've wanted an xbox 360 since they've came out, but my mom would never buy me one. I finally have a summer job (I'm only 16) and i make around 8 dollars an hour on days i work. I have 80 dollars saved towards a 360 but i was looking around online and i started to think about buying a pedal. I don't want to spend too much because i dont work often but the pedal im thinkin of buying is the DigiTech RP55 for 50 bucks. Which should i get? The $50 pedal which will take over half of what i have saved, or should I just keep saving up for the 360? I would be buying the 360 for 120 from a friend. which should i do?
RIP Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan
Cool blog that belongs in the pit bro. You're 16, you can figure out what to spend your money on.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by PuRs3l
Alright, I know this is probably a stupid question to ask on a guitar website, but I have a problem. I've wanted an xbox 360 since they've came out, but my mom would never buy me one. I finally have a summer job (I'm only 16) and i make around 8 dollars an hour on days i work. I have 80 dollars saved towards a 360 but i was looking around online and i started to think about buying a pedal. I don't want to spend too much because i dont work often but the pedal im thinkin of buying is the DigiTech RP55 for 50 bucks. Which should i get? The $50 pedal which will take over half of what i have saved, or should I just keep saving up for the 360? I would be buying the 360 for 120 from a friend. which should i do?

You'll have a lot of fun with an mfx pedal. It can really help when you are hard up for good amps and effects.
Xboxs are pretty cool.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
the rp's are fun, but you'll never be able to do anything to professional on them. if you want to play for fun and don't care about serious recording/playing then yeah its a decent buy. As far as the 360, I wouldn't. I own both a ps3 and a 360 and i have to say the 360 is rubish in comparison and the ps3 has much higher quality exclusive games. If you were going to buy a system the ps3 is really the best buy right now (don't get worked up on natal/kinect).

I'd save up for a ps3, but if your a die hard microsoft fanboy then go get a new 360 (the new model they unveiled @ e3 this year, that way you probably won't have to worry about the system breaking down on you).
Work more/longer. Get both/all.

Edit: Also, super rolleyes for PS3/xbox/wii fanboys. Get whatever system you want. It's your money.
If you put in a good two months of solid workweeks you can get all of the above.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Guitar > a xbox.

It'll distract you from your guitar big time.
Have a good one,
Phoenix