Page 1 of 2
So pit, I got my circle lenses today. First I put them on right away not realizing that they are packed and shipped in a vial full of rubbing alcohol to keep them sterile. I'm not stoned. My eyes are just irate from the rubbing alcohol .
I'd like to know what the pit's opinion is.

Left eye is no contact the other had EOS Pink Super Nudy.

Were these lenses a good purchase according to the pit?
No. A waste of money and they look dumb.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
naw, looks stupid and don't fit properly. throw them out, and get some normal contacts like an intelligent human being.
Just my personal taste.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
so.. are you a dude or a chick? either way, i'd hit it.

-edit after looking at profile-
hey if you like em then keep em. basically wear whatever makes you feel most comfortable and confident. dont let the above knowitalls get you down if you actually like wearing them.

but shame on you if you're wearing it to try to look like a vampire or something
Last edited by misterfarenheit at Jun 25, 2010,
Quote by Kino Chan
what makes them look dumb?

the fact that they're ****ing pink/purple, and we can still see the brown of your real iris.
I personally think they look really pretty. Definately a good wise purchase.

Edit: i think seeing the brown in the center makes it look even cooler. It's another layer of colour.
Last edited by paranoideyes at Jun 25, 2010,
Quote by misterfarenheit

hey if you like em then keep em. basically wear whatever makes you feel most comfortable and confident. dont let the above knowitalls get you down if you actually like wearing them.

but shame on you if you're wearing it to try to look like a vampire or something

YUCKYUCKYUCK. NO.
I don't want to look like a vampire.
although Robert Pattison is a good actress in other films, I'd rather not look like a lesbian.
Quote by UntilISleep
Can still see a little bit of the brown in the right eye. Other than that, I like them.

Its because the flash of the camera makes the pupil contract. Normally they fill up the gap in the color aside from a small 'halo' effect which I think is pretty cool since when I wear them in normal light the pinks kinda muddy and it looks like its blending from brown to pink
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
the fact that they're ****ing pink/purple, and we can still see the brown of your real iris.

Like I just wrote. I used flash on my camera. IRL in normal light they look like a muddy pink that blands with the color. Also, thats called the halo effect
Quote by Kino Chan
Its because the flash of the camera makes the pupil contract. Normally they fill up the gap in the color aside from a small 'halo' effect which I think is pretty cool since when I wear them in normal light the pinks kinda muddy and it looks like its blending from brown to pink

Ah, ok.
Well, you apparently didnt get them fitted right. So people might face palm you over that. But choice wise, whatever floats your boat. Doesnt matter what we think, really.

Im not personally a fan of exotic contact lenses, but I have a friend that loves em (he spent $300 on the things). So I say again, to each their own. But for next time, if youre gonna wear them, id at least get them fitted right.

edit: Oh, ok. Perhaps they are fitted right. Just looks off to me then I suppose. Like you said, maybe it looks dramatically different in person.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I didn't notice they were pink until Lt. Shinysides pointed it out
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Eh, whatever floats your boat, I wouldn't get 'em myself. They look rather spiffy on ya though.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Well, you apparently didnt get them fitted right. So people might face palm you over that. But choice wise, whatever floats your boat. Doesnt matter what we think, really.

Im not personally a fan of exotic contact lenses, but I have a friend that loves em (he spent $300 on the things). So I say again, to each their own. But for next time, if youre gonna wear them, id at least get them fitted right.

edit: Oh, ok. Perhaps they are fitted right. Just looks off to me then I suppose. Like you said, maybe it looks dramatically different in person.

I bought mine online without getting measured for $22. They also had glow in the dark ones, rainbow ones, mirrored ones, and I fond a place where I can get custom printed ones. If he dropped $300 on a pair of lenses I kinda have to face palm. Unless they're prescription. Mine are plano
Lulz at the u-turn in opinions once they figure out it's a girl.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp

I could tell from the pic. How can you guys not?...
Quote by UntilISleep

This.

Also I lol'd at that realization as well.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by happytimeharry
I think they look pretty good.

Thanks I wanted opinions from the pit cuz my boyfriend I think is a pit monkey but won't tell me and I'm afraid he won't like them.

Quote by Smokey Amp

I just noticed that....
Its like they think I'm going to f*ck them or blow them if they all of a sudden go "OH NO! I WAS KIDDING. THEY'RE GORGEOUS"

Quote by misterfarenheit
i know seriously, the whole vampire trend is retarded

I ordered them at the same time as a girl from school. She bought them from a different place and dropped $150 on "Edward Cullen Lenses". I found out they came in with a tear, and she put them in right out of the vial like I did (rubbing alcohol in the eye btw) but she left them in for like 8 hours like a dumbass.
Last edited by Kino Chan at Jun 25, 2010,
Quote by misterfarenheit
i know seriously, the whole vampire trend is retarded

Well I rather they walk as "vampires" than werewolves. Vampires are still suck though)

About the lenses: They look wierd. If you NEED lenses buy normal ones. I, personally, prefer glasses.
Quote by Grimriffer
Well I rather they walk as "vampires" than werewolves. Vampires are still suck though)

About the lenses: They look wierd. If you NEED lenses buy normal ones. I, personally, prefer glasses.

I don't need them for a vision problem. My right iris is 5 mm smaller than my left. It sounds petty but to me its like, a pinprick of an iris and for some reason it really bothers me.
I used to have to wear glasses, but they were irritating
Quote by Smokey Amp

What?

It's quite obviously a picture of a girl.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Gyroscope
What?

What?

Quote by Kino Chan
I bought mine online without getting measured for $22. They also had glow in the dark ones, rainbow ones, mirrored ones, and I fond a place where I can get custom printed ones. If he dropped $300 on a pair of lenses I kinda have to face palm. Unless they're prescription. Mine are plano

Oh I did facepalm him. It was necessary as his friend ! But tbh, all is well. Spend money on what you want. However, its a bigger face palm now since he could have gotten them cheaper.

Ill have to tell him. Maybe there was a reason they were so expensive, I dunno. He found alot of crazy ones, like the glow in the dark you mentioned etc. Tbh, I really have no place mentioning fitting anyways. Im not an eye doctor. For all I know, you dont even NEED to be fitted
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Smokey Amp
What?

There was no turning point in which everyone knew TS was a girl.
Quote by Gyroscope
There was no turning point in which everyone thought TS was a girl.

What?

Quote by UntilISleep

The other people make me sad. D:
I don't get it either...
Does the pit really think a guy would get PINK circle lenses? and are my eyebrows really that manly? no matter.
Quote by Smokey Amp
What?

Que?
Quote by Kino Chan

Does the pit really think a guy would get PINK circle lenses?

To be quite frank, I can't imagine _anyone_ walking around with pink contacts in public.

And no, I don't like them. But then again I'm a fan of the 'natural' look.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Jun 25, 2010,
Quote by Gyroscope
What?

How so? Maybe I'm just used to seeing girly looking guys, but I thought it was a guy until I read the rest of the thread.
Quote by Alex Vik
How so? Maybe I'm just used to seeing girly looking guys, but I thought it was a guy until I read the rest of the thread.

Hmmm...perhaps you need contacts as well?

Quote by misterfarenheit

She asked for our opinions. We are being honest. Stop making it sound like we are just being dicks because we don't like them.

Quote by Kino Chan
I'd like to know what the pit's opinion is.

Were these lenses a good purchase according to the pit?

See? She asked for opinions.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by Kino Chan
YUCKYUCKYUCK. NO.
I don't want to look like a vampire.
although Robert Pattison is a good actress in other films, I'd rather not look like a lesbian.

Hahahaha. Nice one.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Kino Chan
I don't need them for a vision problem. My right iris is 5 mm smaller than my left. It sounds petty but to me its like, a pinprick of an iris and for some reason it really bothers me.
I used to have to wear glasses, but they were irritating

You need glasses weaker than your prescription. For example my case: -1.5 vision -0.5 glasses. You need to give some for your eyes to get used to the glasses.
In my platoon there were some dudes who had vision problems. Some would were contacts, some could see OK without vision enhancements but when going for a job all would put usual eyeglasses on. In contrary to popular belief eyeglasses DO NOT pop with the shards piercing into your eyeball. Eyeglasses are made of plastic. In addition they don't have a tendency to fall off in responsible moments. Even if they do it's easy to find them)
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Oh I did facepalm him. It was necessary as his friend ! But tbh, all is well. Spend money on what you want. However, its a bigger face palm now since he could have gotten them cheaper.

Ill have to tell him. Maybe there was a reason they were so expensive, I dunno. He found alot of crazy ones, like the glow in the dark you mentioned etc. Tbh, I really have no place mentioning fitting anyways. Im not an eye doctor. For all I know, you dont even NEED to be fitted

Unless he got like, custom printed ones with handmade solution from the milk of a Tibetan goat at the top of Mount everest and they light up I don't see a reason to drop $300 on something that expires in about a year.
glow in the dark ones are like $50 since it costs a bit more. And nope, there was no fitting to be done.

Quote by Grimriffer
You need glasses weaker than your prescription. For example my case: -1.5 vision -0.5 glasses. You need to give some for your eyes to get used to the glasses.
In my platoon there were some dudes who had vision problems. Some would were contacts, some could see OK without vision enhancements but when going for a job all would put usual eyeglasses on. In contrary to popular belief eyeglasses DO NOT pop with the shards piercing into your eyeball. Eyeglasses are made of plastic. In addition they don't have a tendency to fall off in responsible moments. Even if they do it's easy to find them)

I don't have an official prescription for glasses. My eye dr told me to get medium power reading glasses because I cant see shit for about a foot in front of me. Well, I can, its just hella blurry
Last edited by Kino Chan at Jun 25, 2010,
Page 1 of 2