Well I'm not sure what the difference of each is and can they be used interchagebly? Like can I just do all my galloping going DUD or is that incorrect?

Also I was wondering regarding the song Into the Pit by Testamen, is the gallop stuff at the begining DUD or DDU or does it matter?

Please help a confused player out hahah thank you
I would do D DUD. Really just depends on how you like to play. Alternate/Economy discussion begin!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by CFHPantera
Well I'm not sure what the difference of each is and can they be used interchagebly? Like can I just do all my galloping going DUD or is that incorrect?

Also I was wondering regarding the song Into the Pit by Testamen, is the gallop stuff at the begining DUD or DDU or does it matter?

The difference between agallop and a reverse gallop is in the phrasing of the notes, not the technique: a gallop is an 8th and then two 16ths whereas a reverse gallop is two 16s and then an 8th.

The intro of Into The Pit would be easiest to play DDU in my opinion but it really doesn't matter as long as the notes are in the right place.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by CFHPantera

Explain to me DUD or DDU.. Please.
Explain to me DUD or DDU.. Please.

He just means "Down, Up, Down" or "Down, Down, Up
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by turtlewax
He just means "Down, Up, Down" or "Down, Down, Up

Oh! Aha. Ok. Thanks, man.