Sup, I know most of you guys dislike me for abusing you, so here's your chance to rip my playing to shreds

http://www.myspace.com/lazyfreddie

first demo up from last nights trio practice, a jam on cissy strut by the meters.. should have a version of Heads Up by Freddie King within the next 24 hours too

comments, critiques, chastisement etc all welcome :]
Our cover of Freddie King's Heads Up should be up tomorrow (although it seems that no one cares ;P)
Great stuff. Your trio seems to have gelled well, which gives both tracks a nice feel/groove. Been playing together long?

Your tone is still, as I mentioned a while ago I think, quite "authentic".

Good luck with it!
Quote by Regibald
Great stuff. Your trio seems to have gelled well, which gives both tracks a nice feel/groove. Been playing together long?

Your tone is still, as I mentioned a while ago I think, quite "authentic".

Good luck with it!

Sup reg hows things

Me and the drummer have played together before so we're already used to each other but the bass players new to the mix. We've had about 8 practices with our first gig coming up on the 15th of July.. Hoping to get some better recordings tomorrow
Quote by carmour
Sup reg hows things

Me and the drummer have played together before so we're already used to each other but the bass players new to the mix. We've had about 8 practices with our first gig coming up on the 15th of July.. Hoping to get some better recordings tomorrow

Fine thanks, sounds like things are going alright for you then?

It sounds like you have some experience with each other as you say. Sounds like it will work very well on the 15th then.