hey guys first post as a UG member, woo hoo!

ive got a massive fetish for japanese guitars. i own a 91 MIJ strat and its the best guitar i have ever played. but thats just me.

i have been wondering what the differences are between the three companies (orville, burny, greco)? and which would be the best. obviously orville would probably be the one to go with since they are pretty much japanese gibsons
inb4 edwards fan boy.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
ask on the tokai registry (they have sections for the other brands you mentioned too) and japanaxe. they're the places to go for mij info (that i've found, anyway).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've essentially taken a Burny from my school, and it's truly incredible. I haven't tried many MIJ's, but Burny really is fantastic.
superman is killing himself tonight
there is a mid 70s greco les paul custom in great used condition for $695 AUD at a music shop near me. comes with a hard case. yay or nay? im very close to considering it...
If you like how it plays. Do you know the code of the guitar?
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
nuh i dont, im heading there this week to check it out and have a play coz i was only window shopping the other time haha they also have a gibson les paul standard black for about $2400 AUD which is about half the price of what they usually are here which is about $5000. would it be worth saving for that one instead?
Check em all out and see which you personally like best.
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!