Poll: did i do the right thing? what would you have done?
Poll Options
View poll results: did i do the right thing? what would you have done?
No, you should have been more understanding and not have called her names
59 42%
You did the right thing. I would have done the same
21 15%
I would have beat her ass if it were me
6 4%
Its sad, the internet has turned all these young girls into *****s
22 16%
I'm a sick **** so I would have jerked off
32 23%
Voters: 140.
Page 1 of 4
She thought I was going to a friends house 20 minutes away but I had a change of plans and decided to stay home. I walk into my house and notice my sister's room is closed and there's loud music playing. It sounded like she was talking to someone, so I thought she brought home one of her skanky little friends so I flung open the door to see who it was. To my surprise it was just her dancing infront in a webcam in her underwear.

I just ****in lost it.

Called her a ****in ***** bitch and made her shut off the computer and put some clothes on. I said shit to her like 'what would papa think of you right now?!'. she was reduced to tears. I thought she was an innocent girl but now my perception of her has changed. Thinking back about it now I feel really bad

Did I do the right thing?
Dude you're gonna overload the Pit's mind. Girl. Underwear. Dance. Internet

Its too much for them to handle all at once.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
How old's your sister?

Sounds like you should mind your own business.

Also, link?

Y'know, so we can get a good scope of the situation.

>.>

<.<
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
You sound like an idiot.

Not just from the shouting thing, who the hell flings open someone's door without knocking first? you clearly have no respect for her or her life, privacy, right to do whatever the hell she likes in the privacy of her bedroom.

I hope you feel bad about yourself, your sister will probably hate you forever now.
probably, hopefully she'll see later that you were trying to protect her.

Edit: busting in and yelling might have been a bit too much though.
Last edited by kaptink at Jun 25, 2010,
ever heard of knocking?
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Marshall AVT 2000 valvestate
Ibanez modified turbo tube screamer
Digitech RP250
So you're the guy that ran into the room in that video!

Joking, dude)
You take everything to seriously. If it was my sister I would've laughed and closed the door.
Awww... If she had a sleazy friend in their, you might have seen some scissor-action!
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
You sound like you have a need to control people.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Next time go through the window.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
judgement on this depends on so many things...

her age, who she was dancing for (if it's her bf I don't see a problem), how hot she is...

wait, forget the first two, it's all about hotness.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Kensai
You sound like you have a need to control people.

If that was the problem, he could have just logged on on one of those pay per view webcamsites to chat with his sister.
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
You sound like an idiot.

Not just from the shouting thing, who the hell flings open someone's door without knocking first? you clearly have no respect for her or her life, privacy, right to do whatever the hell she likes in the privacy of her bedroom.

I hope you feel bad about yourself, your sister will probably hate you forever now.

well we always used to do that to eachother, like randomly fling open the door and say shit like 'hey you!' (its an inside joke you would have to know my family to understand). Anyway I thought she brought one of her friends over so I didnt really think anything of it but of course that's not what it was

she's 14 by the way
Last edited by Leadbelly99 at Jun 25, 2010,
Quote by Leadbelly99
well we always used to do that to eachother, like randomly fling open the door and say shit like 'hey you!' (its an inside you would have to know my family to understand). Anyway I thought she brought one of her friends over so I didnt really think anything of it but of course that's not what it was

she's 14 by the way

A hot 14?

You should have been respectful and knocked first- it's not like you heard her screaming or anything so obviously she wasn't being hurt or threatened and there was no reason to just open the door.

Instead of yelling I would have said something more like "I'm really disappointed to see you doing something as degrading as this. You're a better person than that" at least then you would have made her feel bad in a way that would not upset her towards you and piss her off. You would have maybe made her question her morales and actions instead.

There's still time to talk about it with her. I would be the bigger person and tell her why it really made you upset and how you feel.
Depends how old she is.

EDIT: Oh she's 14? Then, you handled the situation quite wrongly, but no 14 year old should be doing that.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by TheBurningFish
A hot 14?

It's funny because you're not heterosexual, HAH!
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Clearly, you should have knocked first.

Now, I can understand how finding your little sister dancing in front of a webcam in her underwear drove you insane. Seriously, people need to stop acting all offended at his reaction, it's her big brother goddammit, of course he's going to be mad at her for this.

But once again, you should have respected her privacy. That's where you screwed up.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by Leadbelly99
well we always used to do that to eachother, like randomly fling open the door and say shit like 'hey you!' (its an inside joke you would have to know my family to understand). Anyway I thought she brought one of her friends over so I didnt really think anything of it but of course that's not what it was

she's 14 by the way

So you'd fling the door open with a guest there? you seem like a rude person.

So have you gone to apologise to your sister yet?
Wow TS, I was enjoying that show until you walked in and shut it down. Now I know it was you and i'm pretty angry.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Girls these days are slutty, and the whole night club culture is to blame tbh.

by the time shes 20 she more than likely will have slept with 20 guys, been put on the spit etc. It's so disheartening but nothing you can do. :/
Quote by asator
It's funny because you're not heterosexual, HAH!

The Fish appreciates hot, regardless of gender.

That's somewhat siggable, by the way.

Quote by jhj

by the time shes 20 she more than likely will have slept with 20 guys, been put on the spit etc. It's so disheartening but nothing you can do. :/

It's weird how easy it was to predict someone posting something exactly like this, yet I did not actually think of anything to say when they did...

Last edited by TheBurningFish at Jun 25, 2010,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

havent talked since. I dont know what to say. I'm never gonna look at her the same way again.

its gonna be an awkward couple of weeks...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

he clearly stated in his post that randomly flinging doors open is a regular procedure for them, so there's no reason to see it as a rude thing to do.

every family is different, don't judge others by your own standards.

I respect this thing called: privacy.
You should too.

If it truly bothers you, talk to her about it.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by jhj

Ridiculous statement of the day so far!
Quote by jhj

you really, really enjoyed writing that didn't you?

Quote by TheBurningFish

That's somewhat siggable, by the way.

It's weird how easy it was to predict someone posting something exactly like this, yet I did not actually think of anything to say when they did...

Speaking in third person now? Bit gay.

ololololololololo
If I caught my sister doing that, I would have reacted the exact same, but I would have soon after explained why and let her know what she was really doing, whether she knew so or not.

You are in a tough situation and you should handle it delicately.

Though it is your families nature to fling open doors, I guess it's time to rethink that, and also joke about that with your sister to break the ice.

"Hey... I guess we shouldn't fling open doors anymore" And say it with a smile.

Good luck buddy. Don't stay pissed at your sister. Just by the flinging open of the doors, seems like you guys have a good relationship.
I thought you were going to say that she was rubbing one off.

Disappointing...
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Leadbelly99
havent talked since. I dont know what to say. I'm never gonna look at her the same way again.

its gonna be an awkward couple of weeks...

Go apologise now. Doesn't matter what you say, just do it properly. Awkward will be out the room soon. I mean shit, when I was smaller and the concept of knocking hadn't quite reached me, I once burst open my brother's door and jumped on his bed before realising that he was having a wank and was desperately struggling to shut it off but his screen was frozen. So I just buried my face in a pillow and pretended not to notice. No one cared later that evening.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Am I really the only one who was expecting him to walk in on her shagging? I am disapoint.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Well, having a sister myself, I would have knocked first, but if I ever found out she was doing something like that I'd go mental as well, but not because I'm looney, but for her own protection.
Quote by TheBurningFish

TS, you're gonna get over it sometime, so get over it. When you yelled at her, as far as I can see you were angry at her because you saw her like that and it caused you discomfort, which was your fault for opening the door without knocking. This stuff happens - nobody is perfect. So talk to her alone like a mature person and sort it out. You might even actually do her a favour by doing so!

Seriously, her makeup is all running now and she's just not into it anymore.
Page 1 of 4