Here's my random thought of the day. Brands like Gibson, Schecter, Seymour Duncan, etc. use the name Custom for on some of their products (Les Paul Custom, C-1 Custom, and like 5 different Duncan pickups). I don't really understand this, because there's nothing custom about them, they all come with stock parts & pieces. Am I the only one who thinks the name Custom doesn't belong on something that isn't personalized in some form?
Quote by Ghostmaker
Here's my random thought of the day. Brands like Gibson, Schecter, Seymour Duncan, etc. use the name Custom for on some of their products (Les Paul Custom, C-1 Custom, and like 5 different Duncan pickups). I don't really understand this, because there's nothing custom about them, they all come with stock parts & pieces. Am I the only one who thinks the name Custom doesn't belong on something that isn't personalized in some form?

I'm sure you're not the only one, no.
DeVillains!
For example the custom custom pick up was made because a lot of people would change the magnets on their normal custom, making them a custom "custom"
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by CoreysMonster
And yet you have a Schecter C1 Custom yourself.

Successful marketing stragey is successful.

It's why the idea popped in my head.
I have a Les Paul Custom, but I ACTUALLY customised it, so it's sort of legitimate in a way. *shrug*
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
I don't care, the telecaster custom is still one sexy bitch.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I have a Les Paul Standard. However, it's customised, so when I say "I have a Les Paul Standard Custom", people naturally get confused.
Custom no longer has a meaning to me, nor is it a word...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect