In my mind, I keep seeing myself fall mouth first into a tiled floor, and my teeth completely smashing.

I also see the corner of something metal stab into my kneecap.

=/

I don't want to see it, but I can't help it.

Anyone else get this?
As one who fell, mouth open, on a tiled floor: Unless there is more force than just gravity, your teeth won't be completely smashed. Just the ones that take the initial blow.

Edit: I don't vision myself being hurt, I vision others being hurt by me.
I sometimes invision black hands coming from behind me, grabbing into my mouth and tearing the skin from my head by pulling apart my cheeks.
Keep in mind that it's only when I'm high, and after watching Slenderman videos on youtube.
For several months I kept having visions of me making a glass of milo and then knocking it off the bench in the kitchen.

Then one day it happened...

*spirals off into cycle of depression*
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
No.
It's me hurting others in my visions. (y)
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
A recent vision i've had is I got shot in the stomach by someone with a hunting rifle.

****ed up.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by cptcomet
A recent vision i've had is I got shot in the stomach by someone with a hunting rifle.

****ed up.

Yeah...
That's me, sorry.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I feel slightly less insane now.

Sometimes I get a vision of being hooked in the back of my head with a fishing hook and having it tugged.

Quote by Nameless742
Yeah...
That's me, sorry.

Oh brilliant, paranoia. :P
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
i have this one where my tendons in the heel-ankle region on my foot are cut with a katana or some other really sharp object.
When I've got something important to do the next day, I imagine all the things that could go wrong leading up to that or even while doing that.

All these things end up with me falling, getting hit or just hurting myself. Half the time, one of them happens...
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

I don't get little visions of people hurting me or something. It's always imagining climbing a spiked fence and something going wrong or something. Make me wince and I can't stop thinking about it.

I hate the idea of being killed in an arbitrary pointless fashion. Maimed for life because i couldn't just walk around that fence, or because i wasn't concentrating.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
one day in gym class i tripped in the locker room and the bench was bolted into this concrete block and my head went into the corner of that (or the bolt sticking out of it). I always have little flashbacks of that or something similar happening. When i'm doing something somewhat dangerous as well, i imagine the some of the bad things that can happen. 50% of the time they do happen, i have really bad ****in luck
Yah, it's usually being hit by a bus and being dragged underneath. Also falling from a skyscraper...the idea of feel free fall sounds amazing but it also comes with the impact.
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by MH400
In my mind, I keep seeing myself fall mouth first into a tiled floor, and my teeth completely smashing.

I just did that, but it was on a concrete floor. It is not pleasant to have your front teeth shattered.

But yes, I often get the sensation of having my throat cut with a large knife; especially if I fall asleep with my head tilted back. I also often envision it out in front of me when the sensation takes over. I talked to a psychiatrist about it once... he said that it was probably me reliving a "past life" event. So one of my previous life forms (apparently he was into reincarnation?) had his throat cut and apparently it was so highly stressful that it can jump bounds between different life cycles.
I wish I would, everytime I think about getting hurt, I neglect everything around me and get hurt anyways.

Like this one time, I was reaching for a pole, and BAM face to floor disease. True story, friends just laughed.
Yeah, i used to kept seeing myself fall off a cliff.
It's gonna be a blue day
A few years ago I envisioned my arm in a cast. I went skateboarding that day and broke my arm. It was the weirdest thing I've ever "seen."
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by ZanasCross
I just did that, but it was on a concrete floor. It is not pleasant to have your front teeth shattered.

pics?

Whenever I cycle anywhere I always envision myself falling off my bike and a car driving over my neck. Agh that would be so sore.
Quote by Silentlassassin
As one who fell, mouth open, on a tiled floor: Unless there is more force than just gravity, your teeth won't be completely smashed. Just the ones that take the initial blow.

Edit: I don't vision myself being hurt, I vision others being hurt by me.

My buddy smashed his two front teeth out on a tile floor
MoOsEkNuCkLe......All my friends yell OI!

Gear:
Jackson Dk2m
Peavey 5150 II
Marshall 1960a
Kramer Focus 1000
Dunlop Crybaby
Hardwire Tuner
Boss NS-2

Red Bear 120 $50/$600
Smashing my face into corners of tables.
Falling on to knives.
Being mutilated in a car accident.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
haha all the time, i work with power tools alot so it's kinda hard not to, i think it keeps me more aware though
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I've always envisioned just taking a huge bite out of a person's forearm and eating it. Does that count?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Yup, but I longboard. But the key is to wear safety equipment and you're fine.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by ZanasCross

But yes, I often get the sensation of having my throat cut with a large knife; especially if I fall asleep with my head tilted back. I also often envision it out in front of me when the sensation takes over. I talked to a psychiatrist about it once... he said that it was probably me reliving a "past life" event. So one of my previous life forms (apparently he was into reincarnation?) had his throat cut and apparently it was so highly stressful that it can jump bounds between different life cycles.

I hope you weren't paying him much...
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
I often think "what would happen if..."

-I jumped into the middle of the road, and a car hit me, and I would be shattered waist down but the top half of my body would fly through the windshield in a maelstrom of limbs and flesh and blood.

- I stabbed myself in the stomach.

-I set myself on fire.
The playground of the world
Yeah, sometimes there are times when I'm imagining something and I absolutely cannot control what I'm imagining.
I've had some weird visions that do with my feet. They are

-Whenever I'm standing up taking a piss, I see my foot falling in the toilet.

-Whenever I'm in the car, I see it getting run over by some car and there's a lot of blood.

Been freaking me out a tad.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
I have this weird fear of having my head chopped off. Arms and legs too. Really, just any part of me being chopped off.