I doubt this will come to fruition but I looking to complete an audacious swap deal.

I have the following equipment that I'm looking to swap for a TC Electronic Modulator Pedal.

Boss GT8 Mulit-FX pedal, complete with UK plug and Gator Carry Case
EHX Nano Clone Chorus
Behringer Vintage Phaser
Yamaha Acoustic - I believe it's a CPX but I will confirm the model number later...
Peavy Rage practice amp.

If you need any more details or pics, let me know.
I might do, but i need to replace it in my rig for some modulation pedals. I gig too often to do without it for any period of time. That's why I wanted to get it all done in one deal. ambitious, I know, but if you don't ask....
If the offer for the GT8, or anything else in the list (barr the Phaser) was good enough I may consider a sale.
Just about to see him at band practice so I talk to him then.
I'll post back in your thread about it mate - one good bump deserves another!
Ok, I've had second thoughts on the TC Electronic, but am still open to offers on selling the Boss GT8.

I have the instruction manual, european power lead with uk adapter, Gator carry case and the original instruction booklet. I'll clean it up as it's been a regular gigging machine and set it back to factory before I send it.

Was thinking of offers around the £160 mark...?
Open to trades for the GT-8? Like a tube combo?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Hmmm, probably wouldn't swap the gt8 for an amp. I still need a few pedals before I can let the gt8 go, namely a EHX Micro POG, a decent chorus and a tremolo that can do on/off slicer style chopping square wave (eg. EHX Pulsar and Danelectro Cool Cat).
Out of interest, what amp are offering?
Quote by machin05
Hmmm, probably wouldn't swap the gt8 for an amp. I still need a few pedals before I can let the gt8 go, namely a EHX Micro POG, a decent chorus and a tremolo that can do on/off slicer style chopping square wave (eg. EHX Pulsar and Danelectro Cool Cat).
Out of interest, what amp are offering?

Ashdown FA60DSP: 60 watt, all tube, 2x12, pretty high gain if you want.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.