2 2%
Dave Muistane
4 3%
Tom Araya
1 1%
Voters: 116.
Russell Allen.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
i think freddie mercury is the best on that list, but Robert Plant is my favourite
Quote by truiteleague
Him!

Too bad he's not on the list... HMMMM TS.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Ol' bruce dickinson. So much energy and a great voice, even though its weakened over the years.
Freddie all the way. Not to say that they're all not great. Every one of them (almost) is legendary, and we''-deserving of that status. But Freddie was on a whole other level.
Robert Plant
"Good evening..."
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I'm going to have to go with Bruce. I wouldn't mind having him singing in my band.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
My personal favourite would have to be Bruce. He's how old? And can still nail the high notes whereas most singers wouldn't at his age.
ronnie james dio was older than him and could hit even higher notes (well not anymore he is dead)
Quote by theunforgivn
ronnie james dio was older than him and could hit even higher notes (well not anymore he is dead)

I have to admit I have never actually listened to any of Dio's work, I have heard loads about how he is (was ) a Rock Legend and I really should listen to him some time.

*Opens Spotify*
I like Mustaine. Megadeth is currently one of my favorite bands. But I still love Dickinson, Mercury, Wylde, Osbourne, and Dio.
"Whoever said beauty is only skin deep must have been thinking of you."
Quote by RobotRokker
I like Mustaine. Megadeth is currently one of my favorite bands. But I still love Dickinson, Mercury, Wylde, Osbourne, and Dio.

Meh, I saw Megadeth live a few weeks ago and Mustaine didn't deliver. I'd vote for Axl Rose.... but he's not there so WHAT DO I DO???
Equipment:
-Ibanez GIO
-Fender American Standard Strat HSS
-Acoustic Schneider Guitar
-ARIA STB-PB-DX Bass
-Vox VT50AD-XL
-Roland Cube-30 Bass
-Digitech RP-250
-Blue guitar pick
Proud Member of UG's 80's Rock Fan Club
I think Mercury's the best, but it asked for favorite-which would be Dickinson. Plant, Dickinson, Dio, Mercury all give him a run for his money as my favorite. No Halford makes me sad lol
Quote by slorggetti
Tom Waits

correct.

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
Quote by slorggetti
Tom Waits

Truth.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
It's definitely between Freddie Mercury and Robert Plant... But I probably would have voted Elton John.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by aig91
Why isn't Steven Tyler on that list?!

I'd vote for him if he was on there!

But out of all the options, I'd go with Dickinson or Plant.
cat