Located in Connecticut. This amp has a 1/4" acoustic guitar input, a microphone (XLR or 1/4") and an auxiliary instrument (1/4" only) inputs. It can be used as an acoustic guitar amp AND a PA system for a solo acoustic act. At a total of 125 watts it has plenty of power for coffee houses, small bars, or churches. It has been gigged with a few times and there are some minor exterior blemishes, but overall this sweet amp is in great shape and sounds beautiful. They cost $600 new but I'm asking $350.

PM or call me at 203-206-9147. Prefer local pickup. Some features:

* Twin 8" high fidelity poly-cone speakers
* Crate special design tweeter with level control
* 2 x 50 watts RMS to woofer / 25 watts to tweeter
* Three channels
* 5-band master graphic EQ
* Auto feedback elimination circuit
* Digital effects
Attachments:
crate.jpg
Greg
Guitarist, Twisted Nut - CT Modern Rock Cover Band
hey dude - what do you think about playing an electric guitar out of it - have you ever done that or would it be possible at all? I mainly play acoustic, however I do have a real nice electric that i play from time to time and wouldn't want to limit myself with a solely acoustic amp
Quote by ChrisRL
hey dude - what do you think about playing an electric guitar out of it - have you ever done that or would it be possible at all? I mainly play acoustic, however I do have a real nice electric that i play from time to time and wouldn't want to limit myself with a solely acoustic amp

Sorry for the delay. Forgot I posted this here. Actually, I play electric through it all the time. Usually with distortion (Cool Cat stomp box). It works okay, but admittedly, it's not going to sound like a Marshall or Vox. The SLR out is nice to feed to a PA if you need to though.
Greg
Guitarist, Twisted Nut - CT Modern Rock Cover Band