Hey guys,

I am planning to get a Metal Muff soon. I was reading reviews on the reviews section. ome guys said they got Yngwie Malmsteen sound out of it.

1) Is this even possible??

2) What is the sound range of Metal Muff?

Thanks..

Gear
Schecter Jeff Loomis NT (7 string bad-ass)
Esp Ltd Deluxe MH-1000 FR
ENGL Screamer 50
Quote by Rangor6363
If you wanna learn how to play something, first you gotta listen it!

Last.fm
The alder/maple combination of his Strats is pretty integral to his tone, not to mention his all-valve Marshalls.
the metal muff is (in my honest opinion) the most versatile high gain pedal you can buy. i use mine from blues, to jazz, to the heaviest metal out there, so honestly, i dont think you can go wrong with it. you may however want to get one from a place with a good return policy since its not a pedal for everybody. it has an active EQ, so it takes a very long time to learn how to get the sounds you want from it (think Mesa Boogie EQing). after about one month of having mine i learned how to get basic sounds from it, and how having owned it for about two years, i can do everything with it. its honestly my secret weapon for getting every sound under the sun.
lol, honest after owning infamous MT-2.. I believe that I can get any tone out of it... It took me hours to get a tone out of mt-2.. hope metal muff will be better

Gear
Schecter Jeff Loomis NT (7 string bad-ass)
Esp Ltd Deluxe MH-1000 FR
ENGL Screamer 50
Quote by Rangor6363
If you wanna learn how to play something, first you gotta listen it!

Last.fm