To members out there that reside in/used to live in Connecticut, I've got a question for you:

Do you know of any good local guitar shops that I could take my Tele for a setup? From everything I've heard on this forum, taking an instrument to guitar center for service is nothing short of blasphemy.

Now obviously I have the intelligence to google "guitar repair CT." Thing is though, none of them are really that close to me, so I'd like to know that I'm taking my baby to a good place before I drive out there.

I'm sort of in a rush to get this done, otherwise I'd probably take the time to learn to do myself. That's for another day though.

Thanks!
Quote by tknick90
To members out there that reside in/used to live in Connecticut, I've got a question for you:

Do you know of any good local guitar shops that I could take my Tele for a setup? From everything I've heard on this forum, taking an instrument to guitar center for service is nothing short of blasphemy.

Now obviously I have the intelligence to google "guitar repair CT." Thing is though, none of them are really that close to me, so I'd like to know that I'm taking my baby to a good place before I drive out there.

I'm sort of in a rush to get this done, otherwise I'd probably take the time to learn to do myself. That's for another day though.

Thanks!

Im from CT, where are you from? If you live near oakville/watertown there is a place i know of. PM me and ill send you the details