The bottom one could be Air Zone or EJ Custom. I think...

Could be a different kind in a non-standard colour. (Those two are the only ones where the standard colour is black and black)
Last edited by jfreyvogel at Jun 25, 2010,
top one looks like a dimarzio evolution
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
The lower one might be PAF - are there many varations of the PAF?
take them out and look on back,, it will say the model #

^What? all their pickups come in black,,
I don't have the guitar yet - it's in the mail. Just curious if they could be identified at a glance.

Quote by rokket2005
take them out and look on back,, it will say the model #
The top does look like an EVO

The other kind of just looks like a stock ibanez pick up
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Top might be PAF Pro.
Bottom could really be any of many - I want to say Air Zone but no promises.

I would wager that they sound pretty damn good though.
Thanks. We'll see. They're being run through black limba, so I'm expecting a nice tone.

Quote by Sir Anonymous
Top might be PAF Pro.
Bottom could really be any of many - I want to say Air Zone but no promises.

I would wager that they sound pretty damn good though.
The top most one is likely to be an Evolution, due to the hex slot pickup bobbins.

The bottom one will be hard to identify because that's how most DiMarzio Pups look like, but given that you have and Evolution in the neck, I'm inclined to think that the one below is likely to be one of these:

PAF Pro
FRED
Breed
Super Distortion
Tone Zone
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by rokket2005
^What? all their pickups come in black,,

Every set has a standard colour. Usually Black, or Ivory, or both. They also have other colours. The most common of each set though will be in the standard colour.
Quote by ragingkitty
The top most one is likely to be an Evolution, due to the hex slot pickup bobbins.

The bottom one will be hard to identify because that's how most DiMarzio Pups look like, but given that you have and Evolution in the neck, I'm inclined to think that the one below is likely to be one of these:

PAF Pro
FRED
Breed
Super Distortion
Tone Zone

The bottom one wouldnt be a PAF Pro, FRED, Breed or Super Distortion, they all have hex poles.

Its most likely a Tone Zone in the bridge and a PAF Pro in the neck, but really the only way to tell is to take them out and have a look at the model numbers.

EDIT: I'm almost certain the neck pickup is a PAF Pro, it has a brass baseplate, Evos all have black baseplates unless they're custom orders.
Last edited by littlephil at Jun 25, 2010,
Top looks like it could be a Super Distortion.

Bottom could be an Air Norton?

Its hard to identify since many of the DiMarzio pickups look the same at a glance.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.