I just got a Hammond M-111 and I need to replace the tubes in it. What kind of tubes do I need and where could I find them? Also I need some oil for it but I'm pretty sure I can find that myself, I've just been having a tough time finding the tubes.

Sorry, just found this website: http://bborgan.com/tubes?SID=940d9b1c430f65642dc76ac414ef6c27

I still don't know what kind of tubes I'll need though, so if anyone has any ideas just tell me.
Last edited by draco thatus at Jun 25, 2010,
It's an electric organ, so I didn't think that was the right place for this thread. but yeah, I'll check to see if they know.