Wouldn't bother me.
103 42%
No way.
116 47%
I would like it better.
27 11%
Voters: 246.
Page 1 of 3
If you met the girl of your dreams, but she had slept with over a 100 guys, including some of your mates, would it bother you?

If she was clean of diseases and wasn't a typical "slutty girl" stereotype. Make her play the guitar if that helps.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
the past is the past, you shouldn't talk about it, or ever really find out that information anyway, if she's a nice person, who cares?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Why are all the poll options related to not minding about promiscuity? Poll fail.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Your poll doesn't make any sense.
But it would bother me, >I mean I know she has experience and I would be afraid of not being good enough you know
If she was the perfect girl for me, the girl of my dreams? And she wouldn't screw me and leave? (literally and figuratively)

Obviously, if she's the perfect girl for me, it wouldn't matter as long as she would stay with me for good.

Yes. When she broke the news I'd be backing up slowly saying "oh fck oh fck"

Then I'd fall out the window and die.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by Metallica1554
Pic related:

OT: Yeah I am. I don't want no STD.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Why are all the poll options related to not minding about promiscuity? Poll fail.

Yeah my bad, No way means it would put me off

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Metallica1554
Pic related:

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
if i know about it, yes. if i dont, then i dont see how it would bother me much...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Yeah my bad, No way means it would put me off

....are you high, dude?

It really doesn't mean that, because the question was "would it bother you?"
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Obviously, if she's the perfect girl for me, it wouldn't matter as long as she would stay with me for good.
Exactly. Past means nothing.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by food1010
Exactly. Past means nothing.

What if she ****ed your dad?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
....are you high, dude?

Just because that'd be your answer you felt like it should be everyone else's too?

It's done now, mate. Don't loose any sleep over it.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

+1
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Zombee
What if she ****ed your dad?

Depends, would she be my mother? Otherwise, it's all good.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I voted I would like it more before I read OP, so I only like that in girls I just want to bone. The girl of my dreams I would like to not be a *****.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
personally it wouldnt bother me aslong as it has 2 legs a vagina and isnt 80 years old or 80 stone

what the is 80 stone???
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by StratoCatser
what the is 80 stone???

Quote by Karl Pilkington
If you're looking for a relationship, it's a put off. A quickie though, it's all good.
Gear:
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Line 6 Spider
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
BOSS DD-3

"Wish I Had This" Gear:
Guitars- G&L, Gibson, PRS
Amps- Egnater, Bogner
Effects- Fulltone, JHS, Eventide
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
If you met the girl of your dreams, but she had slept with over a 100 guys, including some of your mates, would it bother you?

If she was clean of diseases and wasn't a typical "slutty girl" stereotype. Make her play the guitar if that helps.

Quote by StratoCatser
what the is 80 stone???

Weight, it's an imperial measurement used only in the UK. 1 Stone = 14lbs, so work it out

As for me, I'd hate it. I'm not sexually promiscuous and i don't expect my girlfriend to be.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by Våd Hamster
(Invalid img)

Then your answer is no. A perfect girl for you hasn't slept with lots of guys.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Yes, puts me right off. In fact, this thing has stopped me from being fu*k buddies with my ex, even though the sex was great, I don't want to be affiliated with something like THAT

Quote by StratoCatser
what the is 80 stone???

We live in the Old Ages where imperial weights are the most common form of talking about weight
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Last edited by BlackLuster at Jun 25, 2010,
Only in the sense that I would be even more nervous ****ing her...

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
It would bother me very much, she would not be the girl of my dreams then either...

I hit no way in a way meaning no way would I like it...
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Over 100? I'd either applaud her perseverance or help spend that pr0n star check.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Don't ask, don't tell.

So as long as I did not know I would be fine.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
speaking hypothetically here, if i really loved her, then i'd hate thinking about all the other guys she'd been with, and how i'd measure up to them. with that much sexual expirience, it'd be hard to impress her, or make it mean anything special. it'd just be another shag...

on the plus side however, she'd have tonnes more expirience, so the sex would probably be really good, if thats all you were interested in.

I personally hate the thought of sharing the girl of my dreams, selfish as that may sound, and stupid as this sounds, I would hate knowing that the sex wouldnt mean anything to her, if she throws her body around so much. especially if it was with friends, they would be unbearable, as friends are sometimes if you're with one of their ex girlfriends...

I voted "no way", hoping that that means no way would i go near anyone who had slept with over 100 guys. be realistic dude, she'd most likely catch some form of STD from one of those guys.
It wouldn't bother me, at least one of us would know what the fuck we were doing
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I think I'll pass on the wizard sleeve.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Well for me, this cant be answered with one answer here. When I am looking for guys im interested in, its NOT going to be the guy trying to get every girl in the clubs number or the one that has a rep.

But If I somehow happened to talk to Mr. I **** All, and we hit it off and he was a really cool nice guy, I wouldnt mind at all. So really, In the end, I wouldnt mind. It would only matter up before I got to know you. Kind of like a preference.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
As long as she has no STDs, I wouldn't care.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Last edited by RipeFlesh at Jun 25, 2010,
Quote by StratoCatser
what the is 80 stone???

His post made way more sense than yours.

It depends, if she was likeley to cheat on me, then yeah i would be put off.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
All your poll options mean the same thing?
Anyways, it would bother me, i'd probably just **** and chuck like all the other guys did
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by xander307
All your poll options mean the same thing?
Anyways, it would bother me, i'd probably just **** and chuck like all the other guys did

How in the world would that make you any different than her?

Alot of guys in this thread are hypocrites.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I said "no way" because that appears to answer your question in accordance with my opinion but your first answer seems to be the one you think agrees with me.

Poll fail.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Page 1 of 3